Angel Down

Author: Sup guys. Hope you all are doing well. First of all wanna apologize in advance for the short chapter and any mistakes you see. I tried to get this up a little earlier but my mind has been everywhere dealing with classes and drama with my friends. But don't worry, I made sure not to forget you guys.

Anyways, enjoy! :)

______________________________

'Don't make any sudden moves. I don't want to get caught....'

Carefully, you tiptoed towards your target. Snap! The sound of a twig snapped underneath your foot. Immediately, you froze in your place thinking your cover was blown. After waiting for a few brief seconds, your target didn't move. You were in the clear. After releasing the breath you didn't realize you were holding, you continued inching closer...

Closer...

Closer...

"Boo!"

"I knew it was you, Angel Cake." Jack said, as he looked up and smiled at you. "That's not fair! How did you know it was me?" You pouted as you sat down next to him. Jack chuckled before lacing his fingers with yours and placing a gentle kiss on the back of your hand. "How can I not know when my girlfriend is near?" You turned your head away trying to conceal the blush rising in your cheeks. "Also, one of these fell in my hair when you landed." He said, holding up a white feather that had fallen off your giant wings. "Ohh..." You mumbled but laughed anyway.

You then scooted closer to Jack and leaned your head on his shoulder, inhaling his scent. Neither of you said a word to each other. Instead, the both of you just enjoyed the comfortable silence together. It has been almost a week since you and the fun-loving winter spirit have officially become a couple. Just a couple of weeks ago, you would have never believed that you would be dating the fun-loving winter spirit or even become friends with the famous guardians, but here you are. Not to mention, you were supposedly chosen by the man in the moon to help defeat the king of nightmares known as Pitch. How were you expected to protect the children of the world if you barely knew who you were?

A small frown spread across your face as you glanced down at your necklace. "Is everything ok? Looks like something is bothering you." Jack asked full of concern. "I'm fine.....It's just....." You clutched onto the small angel shaped charm on your necklace. "I really wish I knew more about who I am.....like where did I come from and why is this necklace so important to me...... and my center...." Jack furrowed his eyebrows in conflict. 'Should I tell her that there is a way for her to regain the memories of her past life? If I keep her in the dark about it, she'll probably just get more and more lost and desperate.....But if I do decide to tell her-' "Jack...?" Jack's thoughts were cut off by the sound of your voice. "Are you alright?" Jack bit his lip as he stared into your (e/c) eyes that were currently filled with worry. "Don't worry, Angel Cake. You're pretty smart. I'm sure you that you will figure it out sooner or later." He said, giving you a reassuring smile but little did you know that it was a forced one. You giggled at his compliment. "Thanks, I know I'm smart." You agreed as you gave your (h/l) (h/c) hair a sassy flip.

Jack playfully rolled his eyes before grabbing your chin and placing his soft lips onto yours. At first, you were caught a bit off guard, but you quickly melted into the kiss. Jack snaked his arms around your waist and pulled you onto his lap while you wrapped your arms around his neck. The kiss started off sweet but quickly began to get more passionate. You felt Jack brush his tongue against your lips, begging for an entrance. Instead of granting him access, you thought it would be fun to tease him. Big mistake. A small yelp escaped your lips as he bit down on your bottom lip, allowing him access. Jack smirked into the kiss, happy that he got his way.