Saving Christmas

Author: Sup guys! Extremely sorry for the long wait. I have been in and out of town lately to attend weddings and graduations while dealing with crazy things in my life. I was hoping to get this chapter finished before I started classes again. (Didn't work out that way.) Luckily, I have been able to write in between. This was actually going to be a short update but it turned out longer than intended so that's good. And I finished just in time to study for my Psychology and College Algebra tests. Yay...........

Also, I apologize in advance for the MANY time skip and any mistakes that I may have left in here. (I was half sleeping while typing most of this.)

One more thing, thanks so much for the 200+ favorites and all the comments you guys have been leaving. It really means a lot to me that you all are enjoying this story.

Anyways, enjoy! :)

______________________________

"Is....that....all of them?" Bunnymund asked you.

"I....hope so...."

You panted as you glanced at disaster around you. the once beautiful decorations that decorated the walls were now trashed all over the unforgiving floor along with bits and pieces of toys and trinkets.

If you're wondering what happened, a stampede of nightmares made its way into the workshop wreaking havoc. You and the guardians were able to rid the workshop of the pests but not in good timing, unfortunately. Everything was completely ruined and it was early Christmas Eve. You had to admit, your hatred for this Pitch person was really beginning to grow.

"I can't believe this......" North said, voice full of disappointment. "Don't worry, North. We can help you fix everything in time for Christmas." Tooth said, willing to help. "Tooth, you're in the same boat. You should be more concerned about yourself." Tooth glanced down at her feet, knowing Jack was right.

"Excuse me?" You addressed but much to your dismay, everyone was to busy arguing to hear you. "Helllooo!" You tried again but still to no avail. Not sure of what else to do, you looked over at Sandy and shrugged your shoulders. At that moment, one of the elves happened to be walking by with some decoration that was ruined in the attack. Without warning, Sandy grabbed the elf by his hat and began violently shaking fellow, causing its bells to jingle loudly. Fortunately, the loud jingles were able to grasp the attention of the arguing guardians. Once Sandy had had fully caught their attention he dropped the poor elf, who was now very dizzy and pointed towards you. "Thanks, Sandy." You said smiling him, while he smiled back.

"Ok everyone, listen." You started, making sure everyone was listening. "I know have a lot on our plate to worry about right now, especially with Christmas being tomorrow, but I'm sure if we all work together we can pull this off. It's still pretty early in the morning, so that means we still have time, right? All we have to do is spend the day rebuilding the toys, then while we are delivering them we can collect the teeth at the same time." You explained confidently.

"Nice thinking, Angel Cake." Jack said, walking up to you. You smiled at the winter spirit. Ever since the two of you talked a few days ago, you two have grown closer than before. "Thanks, I know." You said confidently crossing your arms. Jack smirked at you while ruffling your hair, before walking away to join the others.

~Time Skip~

"I think I'm finally getting the hang of this."

"Wow, that's great! Only took you about a thousand tries!"

"Shut up, Frost Bite, before I shove this paintbrush up your nose!"

"I think we did a pretty good job." Jack said admiring the work you both did. You leaned in closer to admire it for yourself. "Whoops, looks like missed a spot." You said. "Really? Where?" Jack asked as he leaned closer to inspect. A mischievous smirk crept on your face as you sneakily took a paintbrush and stroked his cheek. "Right there." You said, stifling a laugh as you pointed at the red paint mark on his face. Jack sent you a playful glare before picking up his paintbrush and giving you a long stroke across your top lip. You stared in surprise at the white-haired boy who was now clutching his stomach in laughter. "Well, don't you look pretty." You glared at him but laughed regardless. "Whatever, Frostbite." You said as you grabbed a rag and wiped the paint off before handing it to Jack so he could do the same.