The Meet

So this chapter might be short but I don't know
-----------------------------------------
So Darry already ask Johnny's mom so Darry doesn't have to worry about going over but Darry, Soda, and Pony arrived to the house."This is the house"Darry said."Ok then knock"Soda said annoyed." What is your shit"Darry said."I don't know"Soda said."I think he doesn't want you to go"I  whispered to Darry."I heard that"Soda said."Are you unhappy Darry is going Pony"Soda said anxiously."Why are you so nervous"I said."I don't know I just get nervous when I go and stay somewhere I just get nervous"Soda said."Well you don't have to be nervous I'm here big bro"I said."Darry went inside should we go in"Soda said."We should"I qualified."Let's go"Soda said. Then the two boys went inside and Darry said,"Where were you.Oh Mrs Cade this is Soda Pop and Ponyboy."Nice to meet you boys well you already know Johnny.Girls.Mrs Cade screamed"."What mother"said one of the girls."Get down here we have some guests"Mrs Cade said.Then four girls came down."Boys meet my daughters the youngest Annie and the second Emma and then the 16 years twins Kira and Kylie um......Johnny where is your other sister"she said."Um........I don't know"Johnny said.Then a girl came down."Sorry mother I didn't here youuuu.Then Pony and the girl were staring at each other then the girl stared back at her mother.Boys meet my 15 year old daughter Jennie."Hello"she said.Then Pony was blushing and staring at her."Girls meet Darry,Soda Pop,and Ponyboy.
Pony's P.O.V
Jennie is so beautiful,she is gorgeous.I couldn't stop staring and blushing at her,but Johnny will probably won't let me date her or be my girlfriend."Hi Jennie nice to meet you"I said."It's nice to meet you too Ponyboy"she said."Is it okay if I called you Pony"she said."Sure everyone calls me that even you're brother"I said."Okay just making sure"Jennie said.
Johnny's P.O.V
Well it looks like Pony likes Jennie well I would let her date him cause well he is a good friend and he would never hurt anyone he loves.Then Pony says"Johnny can I talk to you?"he asked.He took me outside."Um...I like Jennie I was wondering can I date her"He asked."Sure bro"I said."Really I thought you would say no"he said."No I wouldn't say no to you cause I knew you would never hurt her"I said."True I would"he said."So I'll just wait till we get used to the house and get used to the girls and Jennie and to see if she likes me cause I might wait two or four weeks or a month with her"he said."Yea you should be getting used to somethings"I said."Ok we should go back inside and maybe you can get to know more about my sisters"I said.