Chapter 4

This is an update so please enjoy the story
-----------------------------------------
Jennie POV
So it has been a month when Pony and Soda were staying at the house. So one day I  went out to the DX to see the gang and I  had her switch blade in case of Socs and then I saw a girl crying."Hello what's wrong"I said."Jennie is that you"the girl asked."Jessica?!"I said."I haven't seen you in ages"Jess said."What are you doing out here crying and all bruised up"I said."I got jumped by Socs"she said."Omg come with me I'll take you with me to the DX to see my boyfriend and the gang.Then Jess and I walked to the DX to see the gang there."Hey"I said."Who's that"Soda asked."This is Jess my friend from the neighborhood she just got jumped by Socs and she a lot of bruises"I said."Are you ok Jess"Two-Bit."I'm okay just in pain a little"she said."We should get you"Then she stopped me."No I can't my mom and dad will beat me to death and also they kicked me out,but I have my clothes can I stay at your house if it's okay"she said."Of course my mom will say yes cause well you're my friend and I think you can sleep on the couch or in my room cause my room has a bunk bed"I said."Thank you so much Jennie you're the most prettiest best friend in the whole world to me"she said."Oh stop and lets go back to my house.Oh I forgot to introduce them to you.Ok this is my boyfriend Ponyboy and this is his older brother Soda Pop and this is TwoBit,Steve,and Dally"I said."Nice to meet you boys"Jess said."Jess you're bruises their healing up I saw one healing"I said."Good I don't want to walk around with bruises"she said."Let's go home"I said.
Soda's POV
Jess is so beautiful and when Jennie said my name she blushed Oh my god I have to date her."So Jess tell me about yourself"I said."Well I'm homeschooled so I know you guys didn't see me here before but when I was homeschooled I usually don't come outside but my homeschool friend wanted me to come out so I did and that's how I met Jennie"Jess said."Oh okay well we're here"I said."Let's go in"Jennie said."Mom were home"Jennie screamed."Hi honey"Jennie's mom screamed."I need to ask you a question"Jennie said."What is it"Mrs Cade said."Well I found my friend crying when I was walking to the DX and she got kicked out of her house well can she stay with us"Jennie asked."Of course honey"Mrs Cade said.I am so happy well maybe we can date if she's single.Please be single..Please be single.
Pony's POV
Well I'm happy that Jess is staying cause one thing that I know is that Soda like her and she likes him.Then the phone rings and Soda answers it."Hello yes I'll get her.Jennie"Soda screamed."What"she screamed back."Someone is on the phone for you"soda screamed then Jennie came back down."Hello Mike is that you why are you calling me I thought you had plans and you couldn't call me and you're  in California you're lucky yeah when are you coming back.In two days omg I can't wait to see you ok love you I know love you bye.Then I stomp upstairs and slam the door."What is Pony's problem I'll go talk to him"Jennie says.Knock Knock."Go away Soda"I say then I hear the door open."I said go away Soda"I say again with my face in the pillow.Then I feel someone rub my back and lay down next to me."It's not Soda"I heard Jennie whisper next to me."Why don't you go call you're boyfriend again"I say."What Mike is not my boyfriend he is my best friend in yah whole we know each other since we were baby's anyways he had a girlfriend and I will never dumped you for him."Really"I say."Yes you're my boyfriend and I love you and I will never dump you for anyone you're so sweet,kind,protective.I love you pony and I always will.Then I pull Jennie closer to me then we kiss.
Jennie's POV
I can't believe that Pony said that I would dump him for Mike well anyways he is gross sometimes and then I say this "We should go downstairs"."Ok"Pony said.Then we go downstairs."What we you're probably Pony"Johnny asks."Well pony thought I was going to dump him and go with Mike"I said."Well pony you should of not thought that would happen cause Mike is gross anyways"Johnny says."True"I say."Mom what is for dinner"I scream."Pizza"she screamed."Ok"I say."Well what do you guys want to do"I say."who wants to go get ice cream for later"Soda screams."Yeah"Johnny says.Then we went to go get Saint ice cream and came back with the pizza ready."Good it's done I'm starving"I say."Me too"my sister Kira said.then we ate and then we ate ice cream.Then we got bored again."Who want to see a movie"my sister Kylie asks."That sounds good"pony said."Let's go see a movie"I say.Then we went to go see a movie when we got back it was midnight and my mom was like time for bed all of you."Thank you Mrs Cade for letting me stay here"Jess says."No problem Jess I would be my honor now bed"my mom said.Good night mom"my sisters and I say.Then I get into bed and pony get in then I fall asleep in ponys arm so does pony.