Three Years Later

Jennie's POV
So now I is 18 and my sister and I  still live in the house and Johnny moved in with his girlfriend a few blocks away and the twins moved away and I have my own room.YAY!!.And I'm still sad about me and pony breaking up.Then Johnny came over and he said had a surprise for me and he said it was is a big one then all of a sudden everything froze two boys came in and it was.........SODA AND PONY.I screamed."Omg Pony"I said."Jennie"Pony said.
Johnny's POV
So before Pony and Jennie saw each other. I told Pony it was a surprise and at least he forgot what house this was cause he thought it was mine but it wasn't.Then all of a sudden I brung him in and then Jennie screams as always
Jennie's POV
"I can't believe it's you"I said.Then he picks me up and kisses me."I missed you so much"he said."Wait why are you here"I said."Cause we are moving back"he said."No way"I said."Yes we are and I also have a question for you"he said.Then he pulled out something then went down on his knee and he said"Jennie you are the love of my life will you marry me?"."Omg yes"I said.Then he put the ring on my finger and we hugged and everyone gasped and then started to talk.I was talking to my mom and she said"I can't believe my little girl is getting married"she said and started crying and I hugged her.Then I went to pony and kissed him and he said "I'm so lucky to have the most beautiful fiancé in the world"he said."You make me blush"I said.