Cookies

It had taken a while but Bruce was slowly enjoying having another kid around the manor. It meant someone else to give Damian a proper childhood, one that wasn't filled with superheros and assassins.

Y/N and Damian had grown closer, so much so you could say they were best friends. But something was about to happen that would change that.

"Damian! Where are you?" Y/N giggled. Alfred had baked cookies and Damian- knowing how much you loved them- had taken the entire batch and hidden them, along with himself.

"I know you're in here!" She called out into the large room, consisting of a large, comfy armchair, a fireplace, and pictures that lined the walls.

She crept toward the unlit fireplace and ducked down to see into it. Of course, there was Damian, eating the cookies.

"Gotcha." The girl snatched the silver plate out of his hands and ran back to the kitchen with it.

Before Damian had a chance to catch up with her, a hooded figure entered the room with a needle.

"I've got you, girly." Came a menacing voice, then the needle was stuck into her neck and black spots crowded her vision before... Nothing.

Damian had reached the room too late, and all he saw was a glimpse of bright green hair and a large smile, before the figure left. With Y/N.

----------------------------------------------

oOoOoOoOoH what's gonna happen to you? Sorry for sticking an author note at the end but just wanted to say sorry it's so short!