Rendezvous 1 The Wheel of Destiny Finally Turns

FANDOM: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
TITLE: The Sky's Midnight Rendezvous
AUTHOR: RazenshiaSapphire1306
PAIRINGS: ALL27 (Familial and Friendship at most but can change into something more).
GENRES: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Family, Friendship, Adventure, Mystery.
RATING: T (for the moment, may turn M for various reason such as Dark theme).
SUMMARY: All he wanted was to remain in the shadows and to be alone forever. To be forgotten and ignored. But, the sky will be a sky no matter how he wished to be left alone, it can't be. For he was not destined to be left in the dark. He will rise above from the lowest pit of hell by the help of his elements and soon, he will stop being scared of the light they gave him. Cold/Distant!Tsuna, Strong!Tsuna, Smart!Tsuna and ?Tsuna!. Overprotective! And Hacker/Agent!Nana. ALL27

WARNINGS: DARK THEME and IMPLIED THEMES! This story contains violence and blood! Language, OCCness and Unbetaed!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own KHR except the plot of this fan fiction!

Rendezvous 1: The Wheel of Destiny Finally Turns

...

"I admit, I really miss how things used to be... But I can also admit, that I've accepted the fact that things have changed."

....

Sawada Nana stared at the piece of paper with a wistful and distant look in her eyes, her grip at the sheet was tight making her knuckles turn white but she doesn't paid any heed from it as her mind was elsewhere.

She wasn't oblivious nor blind most especially she wasn't stupid as the others chose to believe about her personality. When in fact she was sharp and well aware of the happenings at her surroundings but she chose to be just in the sidelines, to be the back supporter, a shadow while speculating her next actions.

Yes, she wasn't blind and stupid to not notice that her idiotic husband was telling bullshit in the entire time he sent a post card about his job or when he was updating his status at his calls while asking her and his son's well-being.

Who the hell in their right mind would believe he was working in construction at Alaska when there's nothing there except ice? Of course, anyone will start suspecting about their husband's work at encountering such piece of crap.

And so, she did some little hacking *ahem* research at her husband's real occupation. What she found wasn't much a surprise as she already think of different scenario of Iemitsu's real work and expected no less from him, that he was involved in a criminal syndicate. Mafia. He was in higher position, has a status in underground society. A CEDEF advisor and the young lion of the most influential famiglia throughout the world, Vongola.

Nana arched an eyebrow at her findings. It was both quite amusing that he was feeding them those pathetic excuse from not coming home in order for them, his dear family to not get involve in the crossfire as it seems there are some issues Vongola was facing at the moment and it angers her as it wasn't enough of a reason for him not to visit home since Tsu-kun's birth.

He made his own conclusion that she was naïve and helpless against protecting and fighting to defend herself and her son in harm's way when he was dead-wrong at his self-assumptions because Sawada Nana was far from being defenseless and she was more than enough to protect her own family when someone dare to in danger them. Though she would also admit she has her own share of fault at their messed up situation because she chose to make people draw the conclusion of herself and so her husband did the same. But in the end she remains a low profile for there she finds her own peace. What an irony.