Rendezvous 2: The Arrival

The Sky's Midnight Rendezvous

Warnings: Slight-Violence, Language, OCC-ness, and Unbeta'd!

Disclaimer: I don't own KHR except the plot of this story.

Notes: This story will be drabble-type story so each chapter will only consist 500-1.5k words if there's an extra then it will be 2k but never will reach 3k words.

-Updates will be in three months or so due to personal reasons such family matters and depends on how fast I finish each chapters...

Rendezvous 2: Arrival

.

.

"I'm almost never serious, and I'm always too serious. Too deep, too shallow, too sensitive, too cold-hearted. I'm like a collection of paradoxes."

.

.

.

He's going to fucking to kill the idiot. Going back to Italy – Maim and shoot goddamn Iemitsu straight in the head for his stupidity.

All the reports and information's written about his family – his wife and child are both absolute useless and bullshit.

Reborn grinded his teeth with annoyance as he further observe in a hidden plain sight the interactions of his target – Sawada Tsunayoshi and he can't help but to take notes about the young lion's wife, Sawada Nana.

The more he silently watch – the more he wish to murder Iemitsu.

None of his reports about his sweet, shy, coward, clumsy and a bit air-head Tuna-fish matching the reports and about his naïve, lovable and innocent wife. All of them were opposites!

Sawada Tsunayoshi is not anymore a Dame, in fact the brat was popular in his peers due to brains, distant and cold vibes at the people around him only to add his beneficial factor as it creates a mystery aura making both the populations of girls and boys being whipped by him but if you completely look closer you will see he pretty much a loner, not wanting to socialize with anyone as he simply shrugs off the people who wanted to know him.

Then, there's Sawada Nana, Iemitsu's wife and mother of Sawada Tsunayoshi – She was definitely not naïve and the aura she sends are far from being innocent. The grace of her movements are well-controlled and carried with elegance but her posture may look delicate and relax but she is welling to attack without any hesitation when threaten. She's a skilled fighter and well-trained killer.

Why Reborn knew at first glance? Because he is the greatest hitman in the world and he know the aura of fellow killers. No question.

The damage is already done. Despite the wrong and opposite reports, he can't go back now and he will never go down in his words just because of this simple-surprise attack but it doesn't mean he will tolerate such poor observing skill due to being biased and a blind fool. He will maim Iemitsu as soon as he see him in the flesh.

XXX

At Italy a certain young lion sneeze out loud at his hide out almost causing his head at the enemy famiglia then being chewed out by Lal for his incompetence and almost failure at the mission earning him a rather nice round of beat ups in the face.