Chapter 20

Lea's POV

After the doctor did a check up one me.Mark and the others went home,they insisted to stay but I could already see Mark who kept yawning and I could tell that he might have gotten a fever since he kept sneezing for like a bazillion times .I wanted them to rest considering what they have done for me.

I closed my eyes while thinking about everything that happened.It all happened so soon.My parents death,they were great people,they were always kind,honest and supportive about everything I've done but I know that they are now at a better place.

I heard the door creaking but I thought that it maybe was the doctor."Looks like you are fine now",I opened my eyes revealing BTS standing infront of me."Aren't you".

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them furiously."Relax,we wont do anything to you"Jin said."I ASKED YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"I said my anger had already reached its limit."Looks like she's a feisty one,but seriously we just came to see you"Rapmon said.I didnt know why I learnt their name so fast rather that Got7's.

"We really wanted to be friends...real friends this time..we took you for granted but with the days we spent with you made us realised how fun of a friend you were" V said looking all sincere.

I didnt know wether I could trust them or not but I just went with it.After that,Jungkook,V and Jimin told us that they had brought some games.First we played a board game then we played charades and of course I just sat at the bed while playing.

Got7's POV

We went home and rest for a few hours.Then we got ready to see Lea at the hospital and eat dinner.Mark was the most tired person out of all of us considering he was the one who fought for Lea and burned the midnight oil by taking care of Lea.

When we finally finished resting and freshen up,we all together went to the hospital.When we opened the door,we were shocked looking at BTS and Lea playing charades TOGETHER.

"Why are you guys here? ",Jb asked them with his hands crossed."Hey,we don't have any bad intentions only good ones like being friends with Lea ........and you guuys"said Jimin whispering the last part."Especially Lea",said Jimin again while looking at Lea and winking Yugyeom made a vomit sign.    

"Since you guys are already here with good intentions,Jb and Rapmon shall shake hands as a sign of peace between the two groups",said Lea

"WHAT HELL NO",Rapmon and Jb said at the same time.

"SHAKE THOSE FREAKING HANDS NOW"Lea said looking like a psychopath,they quickly shook both hands because they were afraid of Lea.

Thank you,Lea said gently and giving a smirk to both of the groups.