Chapter 25

First of all,I am verrryyyyyyy excited because I juxt changed the cover and I think this one's better but don't get confused thooo since the cover is an angel but the story's about vampires 😂.Well,have fun reading ,also what do you think of the new cover,I made it myself

From:Authornim
-:/

Mrs.Tuan
Yeobo,can you open the door?,I'm cooking.

Mr.Tuan
Yes,Honey.I opened the door revealing IM NA YOUNG ! Na young -ah I thought you were dead,wheres Jb.I felt confused that Im Na Young the girl that was eaten by her very own brother.I was not sure what happened but I heard everything from Mark.I was very happy,cause I treat Mark's friends Jb,Jinyoung,Yugyeom
Youngjae , Bambam,and Jackson just like my own sons.I was so happy I hugged her

~

Lea
Lea you wait here and ring the while all of us go and take all of the suitcase huh?.Youngjae told me to wait and ring the doorbell first.I was pretty much nervous.

With full courage,I rang the doorbell.Ya know what's funny,that it takes confidence just to ring a doorbell.

When the door flung open,this old guy looked at me in shocked and started calling me weird names that I've never heard of and talked about me being dead.The thing that made me shocked the most was that he hugged me.I didn't know how to react I just stood there...frozen....

Mark
OH MY GOD!Dad!I saw Dad hugging Lea

Mr.Tuan
Mark look Na young...she's alive

Jackson
Dad that's not Na young thats Lea.She's our "maid" and Mark's.........GIRLFRIEND

Mr.Tuan

Oh.....really...I let her go and apologised,I tried to find a way to change the topic.MARK!What is this I hear,you have a girlfriend?Congratulations,I thought you would die alone.I remember the good old days when you were too shy to be with your sister because she always has her friends,group of girls surrounding her and when you walk with them you would always blush...ha..the good old days..

Mark
Dad,you're embarrassing me.Plus,I wasn't blushing I was mad because they are very annoying.

Mr.Tuan
Okay,so lets all go in and we'll continue the chat later.

Mark
I look at Lea who giggled at me...Wow..she's just soo beautiful.Before going into the house "you first",i sAid to Lea and signalling her to go into the house first so she went in.Suddenly,dad whispered to me "She's a keeper,make sure not to break her heart ...okay?".I would never.
/-/

Mrs.Tuan
Oh my! mark you finally made it here.*Kisses Mark's cheek*and the rest of you guys too.I'm so happy to see all of you after you moved.Oh!and who is this pretty lady*stares at Lea from head to tae*

Jackson
She's Mark's girlfriend *singing along the that sentence*

Mrs.Tuan
Oh Mark,I'm sooo happy for you especially with a lady like her.*Lea blushes*

Mark
I know mom,I know.So mom I'm just gonna be giving a tour of our house for Lea ALONE * Looking at the rest of got7.Come on,Lea

Lea
Kay.*Tags along*Mark your parents are like sosooooososos nice.So where are we going first.

Mark
Your bedroom,it's just right beside mine and Jackson.

Lea
Do you always sleep with Jackson,well not like that...you know together...not that! Like bed buddies *blushes*

Mark
Well,his my best friend,all of Got7 is but he's just a little bit more than them it's cause he saved me from nearly getting killed after that we just clinged.Oh here this is your bedroom come on let's go in.

Author's Pov

As they entered the room,Lea accidentally tripped fortunately Mark caught her right before she fell and they position they were in made it so awkward.One of Mark's hand was on Lea's waist and the other was holding her shoulder while her hand was on Mark's neck thye just stared at each other for a long time until Mark made a cough noise the escape from the awkwardness.

"Sorry" they both said at the same time.Mark told her that it used to be his sister's ,Moana who moved out years ago.After the bedroom they went to the music room.Mark played a piece by Cascada called Everytime We touchLea was so amazed ark also taught her abit of the song.

Then they went to Mark's favourite place,The Art Room,It had all kinds of painting Mark and his family did.He took the chair a painting board and some paint for him and Lea as well.They sat infront of each other,very close,while Lea started to draw a vase Mark was drawing her thinking well more of a admiring.He took some paint at dab a little paint at Lea's cheek,that made Lea shocked

"Yah!What was that for",Lea shouted at Mark.

"You don't have to shout.Plus that came from my heart",Mark said smirking slyly

"This came from your heart",said Lea pointing at the mark Mark made.

"Yup,I 've always wanted to mark you mine so don't you dare erase that  or you can never be mine"Mark pouted.

/-:/

If you know where I took this part from than you tha MVP.
If you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote