Chapter 23

Mark's POV

While driving

"Sooo are we official?" I asked her.

Lea:I don't know,are we?.

"Well I guess we are now",I said while letting only one hand on the wheel and the other holding Lea's hand tightly.I looked at her and saw her blushing.

You know,you look cute when you're blushing,It's adorable you should blush everytime except only when youre with me.

Lea's POV

When Mark held my hand I couldn't help to blush.I easily blush,even my parents told me that.After what Mark just said from the cute boyfriend to the protective one had me wondering what our life will be from now on.
/-/

Jb's POV

YOU KNOW THEY SHOULD'VE BEEN HERE BY NOW" said jackson literally shouting at my ear.

WELL TO BAD IT WAS YOUR IDEA,WASN'T IT ?" I shouted back.

Sorry hyung,it's just that Mark's my best friend before you guys and that I just want the best for him"Jackson said.

We all do.

Author's POV

As they entered the house while holding each other's hand they saw a letter in the mail box that was coloured red.Even so,when they opened the door everyone was already at the loving room "watching tv".When Lea and Mark raised their hand showing that they are holding each other's hand everyone started to cheer especially Jackson who started to over do it. 

Congratulations!Congratulations! They started to cheer and hug each other.

Mark:Okay,so we have something to say................
Lea:Were officially together......sorry I couldn't wait

Yugyeom,Bambam: Yup,we toootally saw that coming.

/-/
As Lea was in her room,Mark talked about the letter that he saw.It turned out that it was a letter from the Vampire king who is Mark's father from the AfterWorld.He invites them to go to the AfterWorld for The King's birthday he's finally turning 800(80 hehe)

Youngjae:It's been so long since we visit there
Jr.:Aha What should we buy for Papa Tuan.
Mark:Can you guys not call him that.It's sooo weird
Jackson:Your dad did told us to call him that. *sticks tongue out to Mark*
Mark:Whatever
Yugyeom:We should get him a Panini Maker.I would want one
Bambam:Or we can just announce him that someone's dating ~
Jackson:A Since we're talking about dating how did it go~
Mark:It was fine.....Okay it was so great she blushed and it was so cute when I held her hand,her hand was soooo small i could wrap my hand all over hers.Haaa...It was the gratest day of my life.
Bambam:Awwww so cute,I've never seen Mark blush..NEVER
JAckson:My Markiepooh is finally finding true love.
Youngjae:Speaking of Lea did any of you guys realised that she kinda look like Jb.
Bambam,Jr.,Mark:Yeah..she kinda does.
Bambam:Hyung,what if she's.....
Jb:Nonsense come on I killed her and Na young is one of us and Lea's human..
Jr.:But were you sure you killed her...you said it was all blurry then you ate her
Jb:Enough of this talk.Let's think about it later.We have to go and buy tuxedo and a dress for Lea.She's coming right?
Mark: I guess she should come.I do want to announce it to my parents.
Bambam:THEN.WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR.LEA WERE GOING OUT!
Lea:What's all the shouting about