Chapter 19

SORRY FOR THE LATER UPDATE BUT I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY!! PLEASE ENJOY!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Where are we headed anyways?" Liam asked after about an hour.

"St. Louis." The bus driver said with his deep, moto tone voice from the front of the bus. "About 5 hours."

"Oh wow that's a long trip."

"We should like play a game or something. Who's playing?" Jess says as she sits down in the booth, attracting 3 extra boys to sit with her and Zayn.

"Are you two love birds gonna join us?" Jess asks. Harry and I don't move a muscle from our comfy spot on the couch. We both shake our heads in disagreement.

"Well take it somewhere else, it disgusts me."

"What exactly disgusts you?"

"Young love."

"Please we've been dating less then a week. And I always had to deal with you and Austin." Before I need to say more, Harry takes my hand and leads me to the back lounge.

"At least we're alone and away from them." He sighs as he flips onto the much bigger couch than what we were just on. I fall onto the catch beside him, kinda relieved.

"What shall we watch?"

"I dunno. Whatever's fine."

He turns on some dumb show that I've never seen, and I'm

Slowly

Drifting

Asleep.

~~

I wake up to someone with large hands tickling me, and it hurts. I open my eyes and Harry just can't stop.

"Harry stop it." I slightly laugh, but that hurts too at the moment.

"No."

He contines to tickle me. I grab his wrists when they're right at my aching stomach. He backs away, but he tickles me once more before he completely stops. I wince at the pain. I knew I should've taken some Advil earlier.

"Babe is there something wrong?" Harry is serious now.

"Nope I'm fine. I'm..I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." I stand up and make my way to the small bathroom on the bus.

Once I get there I pull my shirt up and look at my stomach. It doesn't look too bad, other than the massive black and blue mark encircling it. I take my finger and gently graze over it but pull it back quickly as I wince once more.

The door opens to reveal Harry and my shirt just hovers over my wounded stomach with my hand under it.

"Babe what's going on?" He steps closer. A feel hot tears threaten to spill at the edge of my eyes.

"It-it's nothing. I'm fine." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek and I know he won't believe me. He takes me in his huge embrace, which only hurts more.

"Obviously there's something wrong, you're crying."

I take a step back from him and gently raise my shirt. As soon as he sees it, he goes into panic mode.

"What? How? Who...?" He slowly asks.

"It was last night..."

"Last night on your walk? It was fucking Cory wasn't it?" I slowly nod as another tear rolls down my cheek. He runs his hand through his hair and takes a step closer to me. He wraps his arms around me, cooing me to stay calm.