Chapter 30

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!

------------------------------------------

After Harry made me drive my new car this morning and going to get me a new phone, we're finally home by ourselves and relaxing on the couch. Harry is watching something on tv while I'm on my new phone. I think twice about the apps I choose, twitter is pending right now and Facebook is a definite no. As I scroll down the list of popular apps, one catches my eye. Wattpad.

Before I met Harry, Jess and I would always be on it. I know Jess still gets on it but I haven been on because that's kind of weird reading stuff now in my position. I disagree with my self and download it anyways. As I wait for it to download, I cuddle into Harry and watch football with him. Why there is football in January, I don't know.

I take my attention from the game to my phone. I log into my old account and smile, all my books are still there. Peaking through my library, I click on one of favorites and start reading it. I'm so into it that I don't realize Harry looking over my shoulder.

"What are you reading?" He asks. I move from my seat beside him, standing now.

"N-nothing." Harry rises from his seat and towers over me.

"C'mon babe. Just tell me."

"No." I shake my head and hide the device from him. As he takes a step closer to me, I take a step back. I instinctively run away from him as he walks closer and closer. He chases me all over the house, both of us bumping into every twist and corner, and somehow how we end up back in the living room. I try to climb on the couch but he grabs my waist, pulling me into him.

"Now, what were you reading?" I look around, how do I tell him I'm reading stories written by young teenage girls about him. Intake a step back, and fall being the smooth and sleek girl I am. Harry falls down on top of me and grabs the phone from my hands. As he reads, his expressions is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen.

"The next time I see Zayn, I'm gonna fucking kill him.' Harry's words fall from his mouth with such ease." He reads aloud and I flush.

"Why am I going to kill Zayn? I don't understand."

"Harry relax. It's just a story." I push at his chest gently and he exaggerates as he fall next to me, pretending like he just got shot. My head turns to him and he was already looking at me. We just stare at each smiling on the floor for a while before Harry speaks.

"I'm pretty hungry." He stands from the spot beside me and offers a hand to help me. I take it, and head to the kitchen once I'm up. I gather up items to make us sandwiches and Harry takes a seat at the bar. I can feel his gaze practically burn holes into my back, he's watching me intensely. I hear his chair move before a pair of arms are wrapped around my waist. I try to focus on making sandwiches but its pretty hard with Harry. He runs his hands up and down my arms as I desperately try to spread mayonnaise on the bread. He nestles his head into the crook of my neck and he places kisses on the side of my neck.

"You know we're home alone baby." He mumbles in my ear.

"Mhmm."

"What do you wanna do?" So many things run through my mind. Harry and I have been together for about 5 months and I don't think we've even thought about this. I was with Cory a little less than a year and I never thought about it, but he always wanted to. For many reasons, I can trust Harry much greater than I ever have

Cory, and it sort of feels right.

With Harry and I, it's much different. We were crazy about each other before we even met. And I know this sounds cliche, but these past five months were the best of my life. And Harry makes five months feel like a life time.

"Abby?" I am woken by my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I look back at Harry, I completely zoned him out. He doesn't say anything though, instead he picks me up under my thighs and puts me easily over his shoulder. What?

"Harry! What are you doing?"

"You'll see." I can just see the smirk on his face right now.

"Can I put this knife down??" He walks back to the counter and lowers himself so I can place my knife down. As soon as it hits the counter, he takes off towards the stairs. Being on someone's back and going up stairs is not fun, at all. When we arrive at my bedroom, he still doesn't put me down.

"Harry please!" I feel him shake his head as he shuts the door behind him. He walks over to my bed and I'm glad when I feel my bed underneath me. I'm not even fully sitting and he crawls on top of me. We both crawl to the back of the bed, the heat rising.

Harry's lips don't miss a beat as they sync with mine, his hips becoming eager against my own. My hands meet his curls excitedly. He places one hand on my hip and the other on the headboard above me. I am weak as I ruffle with the end of his t-shirt before pulling it over his head to reveal his bare, toned and tattooed chest. Harry puls away from our heated kiss and just stares at my eyes.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

I nod my head and continue our kiss.

"Is this your first?" He sounds worried, scared.

"Yeah but I know I'm safe with you, you know what you're doing." I continue to kiss harry but he doesn't move.

"Harry." I kiss him with more heat and move my hips.

"What do you mean by I know what I'm doing?" He finally speaks.

"Well because you obviously have experience." Harry moves off of me and sits at the edge of my bed.

"And how would you know?" He snaps.

"Well-"

"Well Abby your going off that manwhore that the media makes me out to be." I move to the end of the bed to him.

"So you..?"

"Yes Abby! I'm a fucking virgin!" He stands from the bed and grabs his t-shirt off the floor before storming out of the room.

I feel so stupid. I need to stop seeing those things people say about him, and actually sit down to know him for him, not the media Harry.

I run my hand through my hair before going down the steps to find Harry. When I find him, his sitting on the couch, with no shirt on, and running a hand through his hair. I quietly walk closer and take a seat next to him.

"I'm sorry Harry." I look at him, but he looks at his hands. I stand up and sit on his lap. I take his hands his mine and brig them to my lips to kiss. His gaze was attached to his hands and they followed up to my lips and he smiled.

"I'm sorry," I speak quietly to him," And I love you." At first he doesn't anything, he just smiles.

"I love you too babe." I lean and kiss him, holding his cheeks with both my hands. His hands hold onto the small of my back for support as we kiss. I break apart our kiss and I stay there in his warm embrace.

"I love you." Harry repeatedly coos in my ear.

"Forever and always?"

"Forever and always."

--------------------------------------------

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING.

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY NEW LIAM FANFIC BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME.

AND ALSO IF YOU WANNA READ SOME IMAGINES, MY FRIEND IS WRITING A LIAM IMAGINE BOOK ON HERE. HER USER IS ALLYSSAXX SO PLEASE GO CHECK IT.

THANKS!