Discovering |¦3¦|

What Aria wears
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
edited ...

I woke up this morning with my alarm playing 'I know what you did last summer'.

I snoozed the alarm and got up. I went for a shower and put a crop top and shorts (picture on top). I left my hair natural waves and applied a bit of mascara and lip gloss. I went downstairs for breakfast.

I looked in the fridge and there was nothing to eat then I remembered that mom said she would go grocery shopping today so I just went upstairs and got my phone and purse including my keys I planned on leaving g my car at home because the city is close by.

I was walking around town looking for a Cafe and finally, I spotted one afar and started walking towards it.

As I enter the code the little bell chimes 'Bing' I walk in and got to the Table right at the back and have a seat.

Soon after the waiter walks over and says "what would you like?" I just reply with "a chocolate muffin and black coffee please"

"sure thing it'll bring it in a couple of minutes"

Soon after she brings the coffee

I have my coffee and muffins when scrolling through Instagram

Later I'm finished and put a $20 tip and leave to walk around Town

I see a book Shop not far from where I am so I walk over to it and enter I start searching and find a book and go over in the corner and start reading.

About 15 minutes later about 5 guys enter and they are like loud the start walking towards me and sit in the bean bags around me

I notice one guy and he is hot but I should get that out my head I can't like guys anymore

I act as if I didn't notice them and go back to reading and they are quite.

I finish reading and get up and then one if the guys do a wolf whistle but I ignore it and walk to the counter to buy it. Once I paid I walk out searching through my bag for my headphones while I'm searching a shadow comes in front of me

I look up and see the 5 guys firm the bookstore so I ask them "can I help you?" and one of them says "yeah, by giving me your number" which I reply in "in your dreams" and walk away I finally find my earphones and plug them in and hum along while walking home I get a strange feeling that I am being followed so I lol turn around and look and there are the five boys I do the 'middle finger' and jeep walking home when I reach home O open the gate and walk up to the doorstep and knock but know one answers so I get my keys and open the door and walk in.

I go to the fridge and there is food so I grab a red bull and walk upstairs to my room I change into my pajama because I know I'm not going anywhere else today and turn on Netflix and start watching 'pretty little liars'

I know it on y like the afternoon but guess what? I fall asleep. -------------------------------------------------------
(A/N hoped you liked this chapter will update soon Please vote
Next chapter will be in one of the guys p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~