Sleepover |¦10¦|

Aria P.O.V   ^^  Arias room ^^
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Whe were voting in a movie to watch "the notebook"  Lilly says "no"  that's a romance let's watch something scary" says Ian "no no no let's watch me Befor you and then you guys can watch one of you movies"  "alright"  Conor says Befor Ian could reply

We all chose a bed each because the cinema room has beds lucuas and Ian share Bret and Ade   share one lilly already chose to be bu herself and that leaves me and Conor.

I lay down next to him we all have our pajamas on and all the guys have no t-shirts and only boxers on.

(Me Befor you spoiler ahead)
The movie starts "do we have to watch it"  I turn to look at Ade "yes we do now shut up and watch"

Bu the end of the movie me lilly and Lucas are crying and the rest are looking at us like we're baby's "why you crying"  Conor says to us I sniff Befor saying "he died why"  and I cry more Befor I know it Conor puts me on his lap o dont really mind and I cry in his shoulder.

Ian changed the movie to insidious and we've stopped crying I'm in my original spot next to Conor laying down soon enough the jump scares come.

I Jump onto Conor cause he's the closest I cling into him for dear life feel and hide in his shoulder.

Finally this movie is finished, the phone rings which is in the cinema room I get up at land pick it up
"aria someone is here for you " who?"  I aks wanting to know who will come at nearly 1 in the morning.

"he said it a surprise"
"ok I'll be out in a few" the hang up

"guys someone is here for me you can sleep or come with me if you want"

"who comes at this time"lilly and curious

I stared walking down the stairs and I really that they all ate coming

I open he front door and Start walking towards the gates  i see a few suite cases and someones back "aria this is  the person"  the guard say as he opens the gates

The persons turns and there I see "RIAN"  I shout and jump onto him "hey little koala"  "I missed you"

I hear someone clear the throat I turn "oh I forgot to introduce you guys this is rian my best friend, and rian thus is lucuas"  I point to him they shake hands "Ian his twin"  he also shakes his hand "this is Bret"  she shakes his hand also "this is ade" " and lastly this is Conor" I see Conor looking mad but like always jsut ignore it.

"come on you know we are having a sleep over so you can join"
"I'm going to stay here till Christmas your parent told me to stay with you"
"alright you can have one of the guest rooms"
"nah I'm alright" he says
"then where are you going to sleep? "
" your room" he says "ugh rian you know I like my space"  I say I go up the stairs and then another level so far none has been in my room I open the door and there it is my level of the house.

There is the gym we walk past and then a mini kitchen I'll never use and also my own  cinema room don't use  and finally the door to my room I open in and "wow this is your room"  rian ask "yeah" "it's not really girly jsut leave you things there will point to the corner.

And we go back to the cinema the boys go back to there original spot "Rian If you want you can share with me or Lilly"  "uh I'll share with you"  "to bad she's already sharing with me"  "ok I'll share with Lilly" 

He sits next to Lilly and I stay next no Conor soon enought I soon fall asleep not Befor  I feel a hand go around my waist and push me into their chest and then I fall into deep slumber.
°°°°°°°°°°
Rian P. O. V
~~~~~~~~~~~
I see her sleeping she looks gorgeous how will I tell her I like her? Ugh I turn around and after a while I fall asleep.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Conor P. O. V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I look at the beauty in my arms she sleeping how will I tell her I like her
She's the first person I really like but I have to tell her soon Befor rian steals her way a from  me I slowly close my eyes with aria still in my arms I put my face in the crook of her neck and darkness takes over.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
????  P. O. V
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will I ever be about to tell Lilly I like her not even like  I love her but I can't go out with my besy friends sister i think I should keep my feelings hidden until the right time comes.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A/N Sorry for not updating soon enought so who do you think rian  likes will Conor tell aria his feelings towards her and who is this mystery person who likes lilly read to find out
Comment/vote🌟

Luv u all ♥♥

-

-

-

-

-

-

-