Shopping|¦6¦| Pt. 1

Aria P. O. V (what Aria wears)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I hadn't been to school the whole week I think I needed it and my parents agreed thinking that, I had problems consisting my past. Well right now I'm texting Lilly to see if she wanted to go shopping.

L=Lilly A=aria,
A=haii
L=hey wup2?
A=nothing much just wanted to ask u if ur still up for shopping?
L=sure let me ask my parents brb.
A=ok
2 minutes later
L=hey u there?
A=yup
L=my parents said I can only come if my brother comes jsut for safety reasons but my brother said he's only coming if his friends can come
A=uh yeah sure
L=ok I'll see you there in 20mins at Starbucks in the food court
A=yeah sure see u then
L=bye
A=bye
End of conversation
I go upstairs to my bedroom and go for a shower after my shower I go into my walk in closet and pick a 'baby blue crop top' which stops right above my belly button and some 'blue faded Jean shorts' and a large wooly 'cardigan'
(picture above)
I grab my phone and wallet and put them in my pocket.

I then grab my keys to my midnight blue Ferrari. And head downstairs "mum I'm going out with a friend" "yeah sure just be back before 8 we have to pick up your dad from the airport"
"ok bye love you "" love you too " she says back.

I head to the garage and grab my car I drive doe the drive way and start making my way to my destination I put my music on 'full blast' singing along with 'work by home' soon enough I reach the mall.

Befor getting out I quickly text Lilly saying I'm here and heading in.

I get out of my car, and lock it and start making my way in I find the food court and right in the corner is start heading my way over there.

Enetering I see that there is Lilly surrounded by guys which are the ones from school and the library which are also her brothers friends.

I walk up to the both where they are noone notices me I quickly creep up behind Lilly and scare her "BOO" "AHH" she screams and I laugh along with the others "don't scare me like that she says I jsut nod and sit down next to her which there is a space.

Lilly then starts introducing me" this is my brother Conor " she points to the guy who is extremely attractive omg what am I thinking I shake my head mentally I can't think that 'no one loves you' I think to my inner self.
and then the next person.

With the brunette hair and dark brown eyes "these two are twins Ian and Lucas" I look over they both have dirty blonde hair and brown sharp eyes "this one is Bret" Bret has white hair and blue eyes "and lucky last is Ade" he has dark lie eyes and brown hair with highlights of blonde.
They twins give a big grin and the rest just give a slight smile
(pictures will be inserted in a/n bellow)

"And guys this is Aria "
" Hey" i say confused if they will reply the twins quickly say at the same time "hello" and then turn too look at each other and laugh I though to my self 'twin problems'.

I get up Lilly looks up to me and says "where are u out going aria" "I'm going to go get something to drink Befor shopping" she nods Befor I start walking I notice that Conor is looking at me intensely I just ignore it and make my way to the counter of the Starbucks we are in, there is a cute guy standing behind the counter.

" hey what could I get for you today "he ask with a slight smirk" uh can I please have a iced green tea with extra ice please" "sure thing that will be $7.50" I grab my wallet and take out a $10 note and hand it over to him "keep the change" "thanks your order will be out in a few" ok" after a couple of minutes he returns I take it from his hands "do you guys have any job openings?" he smiles showing his perfects pearly teeth "yes we do would you like a job?" He ask "yeah I was looking because I'm bored and have spare time" he just nods "here is my number make sure to give me a ring if ur still up for the job" "OMG thank you so much you will be hearing from me" I take the number from his hands "I'm aria by the way" "I'm Jody""bye" "bye see you soon"