Nekoma High School

Again, (name)'s personality had a drastic change.

Over the break after middle school, she matured.
Her body became more womanly, she became more beautiful and she was incredibly smart.

Her cold personality was what gave her the nickname "Ice Queen."

But Kuroo really just thought she was a big tsundere.

She had a soft spot for only two people.
One being Kozume Kenma, another being Sakura Yui, her bestfriend.

~

(Name) didn't even spare him a glance.
Kuroo really wanted to be her friend, and maybe even something more.

But it seemed impossible.

He never forgot the day he left her alone, in the hall, to get beaten by his own fangirls.

The guilt never left him.

But someday, he would make it up to her.

Just not now, he thought to himself.

He was currently walking home with you and Kenma, Kenma being in his last middle school year.

~

"(Name)-chan!" Yui called from the school gates.

(Name) was arriving school with Kenma and Kuroo, although she wished it was just her and Kenma.

Kuroo and (name) were now in their third year, and Kuroo had a slight - okay, okay,- a huge crush on her.

She wasn't cold at all, no.
It seemed like it, he admits, but she just didn't open up to people easily.

That was partly his fault.

No, it was completely his fault.

(Name) ran off and joined her friend.

"Yui! Since when do you get here on time?" (Name) deadpanned at her.

Yui sweatdropped and scratched the back of her head.

"Ehehe~ since today." She replied cheerfully.

~

(Name) was in the literature club, perfect for her preference of reading. She always stayed there, then waited when Kuroo and Kenma would come along to get her after practice.

But it just so happened that outside of school, she was almost a different person.

It was currently a Saturday evening. (Name) was going to the library to go buy some of her more preferred books.

The library wasn't far away from her house, so she walked. And upon entering, her only thought was I could be here forever.

~

Kuroo took a gulp of his water, then placing the bottle in his bag.

Looking over at Kenma, he spoke. "Ne~ don't you have a test coming up soon? I do." Kenma looked over at his friend, then back at his own waterbottle.

"What's your point?"

"Let's go to library. "

~

Sorry for the late crappy and short chapter i just rlly wanted to update.