Manager

Surprisingly some of you really wanted an update.....so here you go. So so so sorry its short.

~

The sound of the annoying alarm clock informing her she needs to wake up for school was what woke her. She internally groaned, and sat up to begin the day.

~

Opening her door, she managed an "osu" to Kenma and didn't even acknowledge Kuroo, like usual when they have to walk to school together.

The walk was quiet, leaving (name) in her thoughts of the awkward tension between herself and Kuroo.

After their 'date' he had kept his distance, but she could tell he wanted to talk to her further more.

Meanwhile, Kuroo was left to the sick feeling in his stomach. He sure was confident he could make her like him in due time, but it really did seem just a bit impossible when she completely ignored him.

~

Coach Nekomata clapped his hands together, signalling the team of boys to gather around.

Upon hearing from the coach that they will have a practice match with Fukurodani, Lev shout out.

"Ah! I had a great idea!"

Snickers from the boys were heard, along with a not so discreet eyeroll from Kenma, and the coach prompted him to continue.

"Why don't we observe their matches and get, like, super info details on them and then we can, like, predict their every move?" His face was bright with hope.

"Not a bad idea Lev. But, like, who would ever, like, have the time to, like, do that?" Kuroo mocked Lev, with all seriousness behind his question.

"Hmm" Coach Nekomata stroked his chin.

"We don't have a manager, so I don't think anybody would have the time." Kenma pointed out.

Kuroo's face lit up.

"I think I might know somebody." He smirked.

~

"(Name)-chan! Somebodys here for you at the door!"

(Name) stood up and walked over to the classroom door, and it went so fast she didn't even realize or get to process what was happening.

Staring down at the paper in her hands, that spelled in big, bold letters, APPLICATION FOR BOYS VOLLEYBALL TEAM MANAGER stared right back at her.

She looked up, and immediately regret it when she met with those deep golden eyes.

"No."

Kuroo's smirk never faltered, and he tried again.

"I won't stop bothering you until you say yes. If you won't do it for me, do it for Kenma?" He pleaded.

"....oh alright. But don't expect me to warm up to you after this." She scowled and walked back to her seat.

His smirk faded into a small and gentle smile, as he turned around and had a little skip in his step going back to the gym.