Training Camp Mishaps

A/n
Two posts in one day woot woot

~

She resisted the urge to roll her eyes so hard they would get stuck.

Overnight training camp?

Absolutely hell to the nah.

But as manager, she had to. She did care about the team as a whole, and she warmed up slightly to some of the more sensible players on the team. (Yaku, for example.)

~

The bus ride was tolerable, (name) sat with Kenma and the had a quiet conversation about the latest games and what he was currently playing.

Kuroo thought it was incredible, how he managed to sit across from (name) without getting glared at. He smirked to himself thinking it was because she warmed up to him.

It was really because she was talking to Kenma so she didn't notice him.

It wasn't until it became quieter than usual, did he turn his head from looking out the window (like the male protagonist always does lmao) and notice (name) had fell asleep on Kenma's shoulder.

Kenma wasn't one for physical contact, but she was almost like a sister(¿) to him and he couldn't really care much.

Heat was inevitable rising to Kuroo's cheeks when he looked at her.

"She's actually pretty cute when she shuts up..." he murmered, but Kenma heard.

"Jealous?" He spoke softly, so only Kuroo could hear and to not wake up the sleeping beauty.

Kuroo looked away and scowled. Kenma guessed it and he knew he did, (smug lil shi*) but he went back to playing his game.

Kuroo couldn't help but glance at her every once in a while.

~~

One day in, and (name) already got into the hang of things.

She met every team, surprisingly became quite close to the managers (they insisted she have some fun with them and enjoy herself the time they were there) and she worked diligently as a manager, recording all their progress and writing notes and such.

Was she beginning to grow out of her cold shell? Seemingly impenetrable demeanour?

Alas, she practically stomped to the boys dorms.

"Stupid Kuroo and his friends... leaving the managers to wake up the idiots they're responsible for... even poor Kaori has to wake up Bokuto, and the other girls waking their teams.

Furiously, she pounded her knuckles on the door.

"Kuroo! Get your irresponsible ass up!!"

No answer.

She reacher for the handle, hesitated a bit, but shook her head and busted in.

The sight before her was (drool worthy) quite cute in the sense that the boys in the room (Kenma, Kuroo, Yamamoto and Inuoka) were fast asleep. Cute, she admits, but she looks over to Kuroo and she refuses to admit her heart skips a beat.

He's sleeping in his weird way, on his stomach with two pillows smushing the sides of his heads. Guess that's where the bedhead came from.

But that wasn't what caused the mad blush to her cheeks.

It was because he slept with no shirt on, and only grey sweatpants.

(Name) tried her hardest to keep her eyes off his significantly muscled backside, and tried extremely hard to keep her thoughts away from what he might look like from the front as well, and she settled to wake up the others first.

Until, she heard Kuroo speak.

"Checking me out, are we?" She could practically hear the smirk.

She turned around with a scowl plastered on her face to face him, but the blush on her cheeks explained everything. He was now laying on his side, hand supporting his head and flashing his body to the girl.

"Put a shirt on asshole. And wake up the rest of the boys, the coaches want everyone on a morning jog." She stomped out of the room, and slid down the wall to catch her breath. She willed the blush to settle down and waited for her heart to stop beating so quickly so she could go back to the gym with the other girls.

Meanwhile, Kuroo laughed to himself as he got changed for the day. As much as she hated it, she was slowly starting to hate him less and he knew it.

~