Telling Ben

Mal's POV
Okay so, today I'm gonna tell Ben that I can't be at homecoming. I know, its gonna make him sad and angry but I have a plan. If timing is right, I should finish shooting the day of homecoming. So the last scene, were gonna shoot it at the dance. There just has to be snow everywhere. Fake snow of course. I told Audrey and the girls my plan and they all agreed. Since Jane us the head of the dance committee, she decided that it would be fun to fill the place with fake snow. Homecoming is also Ben's birthday so I saved up and got him a new car. He's gonna be so surprised!
Mal: Hey Ben!
Ben: Hey Mal
Mal: So, got your stuff for homecoming?
Ben: Yeah, you?
Mal: Uhhh, yeah, about homecoming? I..... I..... I don't think I can go
Ben: What? Why?
Mal: Because Gabe called in and said they got this roll for me in a movie. I'm sorry Ben
Ben: No, its okay
And with that he ran off
Mal: Ben!! Wait!!!

Ben's POV
I just ran away after she told me. I heard her call my name but I just kept running. I ran all the way back to my castle up to my room and slammed the door shut, knocking down a picture of Mal on my desk, breaking the frame. But I could care less right now. I just started breaking random things in my room. Homecoming was the chance I had to be with Mal, and now its never gonna happen. 1st dates!!! Now homecoming and my birthday!!! what's next!!! Wedding day!!! Who are you kidding Ben!!! When and IF you propose to her, before she can say yes, she'll get a text or call or e-mail from that Gabe guy telling her that she has some role. Then, she'll tell me, and run off without answering the question!!!!!!! I had a great relationship with Mal before this singing contest. I'm beginning to wish I had never pushed her to do it! Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just started crying and collapsed on my bed. My mom is dead, and if she were here, she would comfort me. My dad won't care. He doesn't like Mal. So even if I called him and told him he would drop the phone. He's still pretty mad at me for not going with him to the hospital when my mom had the accident. Anyways he's on vacation with his other king friend so he wouldn't even pick up the phone. Oh, I miss my mom, she's the only one I would talk to when these kinds of things went on. Well, her and Doug. But he's to busy with Evie and matching clothes. And I would talk to one of Mal's other friends but their all stuck with the dance. And Jay and Carlos are too busy practicing for the big game. So its just me. All alone.