Chapter 6

Strongarm was going around the scrapyard picking stuff off the ground, she wanted the place to be clean for her sire's arrival.

Bumblebee walked over to Steeljaw, "You feeling alright?"

"I'm alright."

"Nervous about meeting Magnus?"

"I guess."

"It's natural to be, just like any mech would when meeting their femme's sire. Magnus could very well beat the scrap out of you for what you did, worst case scenario is he could take her off somewhere where you'll never find her and will never see her again."

"With all due respect, sir, that's not helping," Strongarm said as she passed by them.

"I'd rather him beat the scrap out of me than take her away from me," Steeljaw growled softly.

"Let's hope that's what he will do if he does anything."

"Guys, can you help me make sure that the scrapyard's clean?" Strongarm asked them.

"She's right, Magnus is one for a clean, tidy base." They go and help her.

After an hour the base was spotless, "Well, this is as good as it's going to get," Grimlock stated.

"The ship is coming in, sir," Fixit announces.

The ship comes in and lands and every bot onboard gets off to be greeted by everyone there. Bumblebee was happy to see his old pals again and Strongarm was happy to see her father once more, Ulta Magnus embraced his daughter in a big hug.

Bulkhead wrapped his arms around the smaller mech, pulling him into a bear hug. "It's good to see you again, Bumblebee. How've you been?"

"Nice...to see...you too...Bulkhead. Been...good."

"Put him down before you break him, Bulk," Wheeljack says to his comrade.

Releasing the old scout, Bulkhead looked around the scrapyard, "What's he doing here?" He growled when he saw Soundwave.

Bumblebee tried to gather himself together before answering, "He came through the Ground Bridge when we opened one up, he was a big help in taking down the Decepticon criminals. I'll tell you all about it over a cube of Energon."

Ultra Magnus noticed Steeljaw walking up and standing next to Strongarm, too close. "Who is this 'Con?"

"This is Steeljaw," Strongarm introduced.

"Strongarm's mate," Bumblebee told him.

"What?" Ultra Magnus asked in a low tone.

"He's my mate, dad."

Ultra Magnus looked to his daughter and back to Steeljaw, "When did this happen?"

"About a month ago, sir," Steeljaw replies nervously.

Ultra Magnus glared at Steeljaw, he kept his optics locked on the Decepticon until it was broken by a metallic thud. Turning to see what was the source of the sound he let out a small gasp, "Get off my ship, Metalsound!"

The said she-wolf was scratching her back on the ship's roof, "Is that any way to greet an old comrade?" She teased.

"Hey, Metalsound!" The other three said happy to see her again.

"Hey, guys," she greeted as she hopped off the ship, transforming as she landed.

Bulkhead gave her the same treatment as he had with Bumblebee, "Why didn't you tell us you were here?" He asked with a chuckle.