Chapter 27

Windblade went past Grimlock who asked if the shower was over, she nodded and told him that they were waiting for him. The Dinobot made a sound of joy as he left to greet the femmes, "Can I talk to you for a minute, Sideswipe?" Windblade asked the red mech.

"Sure."

They walk off to be alone, "Sideswipe, what possessed you to give them a picture of yourself as a gift?"

"It was for the sparklings? I didn't know what a sparkling would want," he replied in frustration.

"And a picture of you with a rose in your mouth is a good gift for a sparkling?"

"I wasn't thinking, OK?"

"Clearly! You know they can't keep those pictures, they're all sparkbonded and Steeljaw will flip out if he sees Strongarm with a picture of you!"

"I'm sorry! What do you want me to do? I'm sure they're already telling their sparkmates and the guys will be on their way to kill me. Thunderhoof already hit me on the helm and Steeljaw nearly killed me because I kissed Strongarm," Sideswipe covered his mouth but the damage was already done.

"Exactly my point! And Steeljaw is still ticked at you for that!"

"I told him and Strongarm I was sorry, and I'm still keeping my distance from him. What more do you want me to do?"

"And yet you gave her a picture of you, not a smart move."

"You're right, it wasn't a smart move. I was too late to show her how I felt when she became mates with Steeljaw and I was too late to tell you..." Sideswipe trailed off as he looked down at the ground.

"Tell me what?"

Sideswipe didn't say anything he just continued to look at the ground.

Just then Grimlock came running in, "Guys come quick! Something's wrong!"

Sideswipe snapped out of his trance, "What's wrong?"

The other guys come running, "The femmes... they're... they're..." Grimlock stutters trying to figure out how to put it.

"What's wrong!?" Steeljaw demanded.

"They're gone, and Slipstream and Jetstorm are lying knocked out on the ground!"

"What?!" The mechs roared.

"Come see for yourself!"

Wheeljack and the others made their way to where the femmes were having their baby shower. Drift made his way over to the twins, "What happened?"

"We were attacked, we tried to fight but we were outnumbered. The three femmes couldn't do anything in their state."

Steeljaw growled as he started sniffing at the ground, "They picked the wrong mates to apprehend," he growled.

Predaking quickly transformed, lowering himself to Thunderhoof, Steeljaw, and Wheeljack, motioning for them to get on. He was able to pick up the very familiar scent of a mech he thought was locked up or dead. They get on and he takes off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It is so nice to see you again, Arcee and Metalsound," a silver mech greeted the two femmes with a cruel grin.

"Wish I could say the same, Starscream," Arcee responds with a scowl.

Metalsound growled when one of the other Seekers was getting closer to her, she even snapped at his servo with a snarl, "Don't. You. Touch me!"

"Take it easy, Metalsound," Starscream says before looking over at Strongarm, "And who is this lovely femme?"

"None of your concern," Strongarm scowled.

"Feisty just like you two. I've always liked a feisty femme," he crooned as he placed a servo on her cheek. With a growl, Strongarm opened her mouth and bit on the Seeker's servo as hard as she could.

He pulled back, "OW!! You witch!" He yells before he backhands her with his other servo.

"My mate is going to tear you apart," she hissed through the sting on her cheek.

"And who exactly is your mate?"

"That would be me," a voice growled from the sky causing everyone to look up.

"A Wolf-Con?" Starscream asks before letting out a high-pitched yelp as Predaking lands on the ground.

"And he isn't alone," Thunderhoof snarled as he lowered his helm like a raging bull. Wheeljack unsheathed his swords ready for a fight.

"You have made your last mistake, Starscream," Predaking growled after he transformed back into his bot mode.

Starscream transformed his servo into a gun and pointed it at Strongarm's spark chamber, "Try anything and she's dead."

Steeljaw growled in anger but stayed where he was. He couldn't do anything, this was like with Tarn all over again. The other Seekers mimicked Starscream's actions, pointing their guns at Arcee and Metalsound.

"What do we do now?" Thunderhoof asked in frustration.

"I don't care what you guys do," Starscream says as he gets behind Arcee, making the other Seeker switch over to Strongarm, and put the gun to her helm. "But Arcee and I have some catching up to do."

Wheeljack glared at the mech as he growled, "Starscream, you better let my mate go."

Starscream returned his glare, "I still can't believe she chose to sparkmate with you of all mechs."

"Do you still have that delusion where you think that you actually had a chance with me after everything you did?" Arcee hissed as she shot a glare over her shoulder to the Seeker.

As the wind blew, a familiar scent caught Metalsound's attention as she looked to the sky with a smirk, "Never thought I'd say this but, I am so glad to see you."

"Who is she talking to?" Starscream asked looking up.

"Me," a low voice replied from beside the Seeker. His sword rang as he slashed across the Seeker's wing, causing him to scream in pain and let go of Arcee.

Arcee scurried over to Wheeljack only to get shot in the back just as she got to him, the two Seekers that were by the other two shot them in the chest.

Time seemed to slow down for Thunderhoof, Steeljaw, and Wheeljack as their mates fell to the ground. Wheeljack quickly caught Arcee as the other two ran to their mates. Starscream smirked at this only to see a blade impaling him in the spark chamber, the other Seekers were shot in the spark chamber by the same assailant. All of the Seekers died, Starscream looked up in fear and disbelief, "Why?" He choked out.

"Because you went after three femmes that are carrying," his attacker growled, "Soundwave, I require a Ground Bridge. Tell the Autobots to prepare Med Bay."

A Ground Bridge opens and they all go through. Steeljaw, Thunderhoof, and Wheeljack carried their mates. The mechs quickly rushed their mates to the Alchemor while Bumblebee and the others pointed their weapons at the new arrival.

"Is this how you teach your soldiers to greet their teammate's rescuer, Optimus?" The mech asked, unmoved by the weapons that were being pointed at him.

"What are you doing here, Megatron?" Optimus asked in confusion.

"I heard that you were alive and that Starscream was here on the planet. It seems a lot has happened during my absence."

"Yes, a lot."