Seth Rollins Rant/Opinion

A:N: Best pic I had of him😊

Now I know I may be a little defensive when it comes to Seth because I do have a crush on him but I personally think the buckle bomb should not be banned. Yes he has injured Sting and Finn but they were the ones who hurt themselves. Even Sting said he didn't tuck his chin in and Finn stuck his arm out which caused him to dislocate his shoulder. If you look up the news, Taz (I believe it's one z?!) has even said Seth Rollins is not reckless and didn't actually hurt Finn's arm. If no one, especially Vince, has no problem with the move then Seth can keep on using it.

Also

I don't agree with Seth being reckless in the ring! Yes he has broke Cena's nose and hurt people with the move I mentioned above but come on anyone of the superstars in the locker can hurt someone like Seth did. Look at Sasha Banks, for example, she could or might of hurt herself with the move she did to Charlotte where she flew out of the ring and landed on her neck. The reason I say might of is because she does have a back injury (which did cause her to lose the title) and that landing could have caused the injury. So every superstar, male or female is reckless in the ring not just Seth. Another example is Brock Lesnar. If you do something to get Brock Lesnar pissed off he can do something like what he did to Randy.

Again, please don't be offended with what I say. This is just my opinion! There might be more on this topic coming soon.