NXT Takover:Toronto Predictions

• NXT Championship Match: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Samoa Joe

It's way to early for Nakamura to lose the championship, in my opinion. I feels like a short time to me anyways, but Samoa Joe will probably get called up to either Raw or Smackdown soon. I'm not sure who the next contender will be for the championship but maybe Bobby Roode. He's the first one that comes to mind.

WINNER: Nakamura retains.

• Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Tournament Finals: The Authors of Pain vs. TM-61

Paul Ellering will be banned from ringside for this match in a shark cage? Don't know why he has to be in a shark cage but ok. Other than that I want TM-61 to win as they has beat SAnitY before but the Authors of Pain are huge dudes, just saying.

WINNER: TM-61 takes the tournament, in my opinion.
WHO MIGHT WIN: Authors of Pain

• NXT Women's Championship Match: Asuka (c) vs. Mickie James

I haven't had the pleasure of seeing Mickie James wrestle but this will be a good match. Mickie James will probably not win the belt and Asuka will still be built strong and undefeated. It would be cool to see Mickie James win though.

WINNER: Asuka retains.

•Bobby Roode vs. Tye Dillinger

This will be a hell of a good match. I like both these guys and I'm not sure who to root for in this match but we are in for a treat. Glorious 10 would of been an amazing team though🙂

WINNER: Tye Dillinger wins.
WHO MIGHT WIN: Bobby Roode

•NXT Tag Team Championship 2-Out-of-3-Falls Match: The Revival (c) vs. #DIY

With 205 Live happening soon, the cruiserweight will go to Smackdown and they need as many cruiserweights as they can get. With #DIY being on the Cruiserweight Classic, they will probably be called up for that reason. So they will not win the belts although I really want them to win.

WINNER: The Revival retain the belts.
BUT WHO I REALLY WANT TO WIN: #DIY

OTHER MATCHES:

•Liv Morgan, Aliyah & Ember Moon vs. Billie Kay, Peyton Royce & TBA

Liv and her team did challenge Billie and Peyton (and someone else) to a match, but although it wasn't actually announced for Takeover, I feel like it will be on the card. I don't really care for this match, so I don't really care for the third heel on Billie's team.

WINNER: Liv Morgan, Aliyah & Ember Moon win because Ember will get the win for them.