Survivor Series Predictions

• Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

Goldberg's WWE deal was for a one time match, so Vince has a choice to make between Brock or Goldberg. Do you make Brock win and send Goldberg off, or do you let Goldberg win for a future match between these two. I would have a hard time deciding too. But, one thing I do have to say is that Brock is made to look like a strong, beast man, who has little move sets (really suplex, suplex, F5🙄). Everyone still loves him but people are saying that Roman has no move set and how he is made to look strong.....really people are being total hypocrites! Now they don't like Roman but anyways, predictions.

WINNER: Brock Lesnar wins.

• Men's Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match: Team Raw (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman and Seth Rollins) vs. Team SmackDown (AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose and Shane McMahon)

Raw does look better on paper, but Smackdown defiantly needs to win this match. To lose would mean they might lose their momentum in this brand spilt. OH BUT.......there is an opportunity for a Shield reunion here. Hell, I love me some Shield, so to see them all in the same ring together would be awesome.

WINNER: Team SmackDown. C'mon, what's the worst that could happen? I mean, it's not like Undertaker would threaten to kill you or....wait....
BUT POSSIBLE SHIELD REUNION PLS!!!!

• Women's Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match: Team Raw (Charlotte, Bayley, Nia Jax, Sasha Banks and Alicia Fox) vs. Team SmackDown (Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Carmella and Naomi)

First of all, Becky should have been captain for Smackdown. No offence to Nikki though. Raw has the better women's team, but Smackdown's women are more collected, and seem like they can work together more. Natalya will probably get involved somehow and either cost Smackdown the win or either get Smackdown to win. But, she could still get kicked out too.

WINNER: Team Raw
WHO I WANT TO WIN: Team Smackdown

• Tag Team Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match: Team Raw (The New Day, Enzo Amore & Big Cass, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson, Cesaro & Sheamus, and The Shining Stars) vs. Team SmackDown (Heath Slater & Rhyno, The Hype Bros, American Alpha, The Usos and Breezango)

I don't quite know what to say for this one. You have duds like the Shining Stars, and Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (since being here they have hit rock bottom). American Alpha and The New Day are really the biggest stars in this match. Team Raw isn't that much of a team that would be able to work together, but Team Smackdown is.

WINNER: Considering they have the champions forever (which I don't mind), The New Day should lead their team to victory.
WHO I WNAT TO WIN: Team Smackdown

• WWE Intercontinental Championship Open Challenge Match: The Miz (c) vs. Sami Zayn

I really wanted this match to be Ziggler vs. Zayn but Miz had to win. With Ziggler, I felt that the title wouldn't change hands but now I'm not so sure. Smackdown needs the Intercontinental championship really bad, because they only have a couple titles. Raw really shouldn't have the Intercontinental Championship and the U.S Championship on their side.

WINNER: The Miz retains

• WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: Brian Kendrick (c) vs. Kalisto

I love that this match was made. I want the cruiserweights to go to Smackdown and considering that 205 Live is after Smackdown then this would probably happen. The cruiserweights will be important on Smackdown because on Raw they are hardly receptive.

WINNER: Kalisto wins.

OTHER MATCHES

Nothing else so far.

*Random Note*

Supposedly, there's a stipulation that the winning team can pick a few members from the opposing roster to add to their own, but this hasn't been elaborated on or mentioned in any sort of official way. If this does happen then Smackdown does need a couple more people on their roster.