Part 1

Speaking softly to Vierdran, you say, "I love the candle."

 He smiles at me, happiness pouring out through his pores. "I hoped you would, I'm so glad."

I gaze into his eyes, the beautiful dark pools that I could drown in. He moves closer to me, kneeling on the bed before settling down to stretch out beside me. 

You softly ask, "What do you think of the room?" 

His eyes linger on the wide glass skylight embedded in the ceiling. "I am loving the skylight. The natural light is...becoming." Pulling his eyes away, they come to rest on me. I  kick my feet slowly behind me, tilting my head to smile at him. Vierdan's fingertips caress my arm, his big fingers soft, exploratory across my skin. My eyes close, relishing in this most gentle touch.

Speaking softly to you, Vierdran says, "That herbalist deserves something extra for keeping you blemishless." I smile at him. He was not aware yet of the lashings I had suffered before he met me. I had only given him vague clues. I wished, maybe, that he would never need to know.

"Your touch is always so.." The words come out as a murmur, barely coming off my lips. My voice tender, my affections for him amplified by his caress. I feel my throat thickening and the next word is hard to get out. "Gentle."

He leans leans down and presses his lips against my forearm, causing me to shiver. "It is not my nature to be rough. Spending time among people a third my size, taught me that." His lips whispered against my skin as he spoke, and a new shiver ran through me. I catch his eye for just a moment and then turn my attention to his ear, kissing it gently before whispering, "Have I told you today how much I adore you?" I feel him tremble and I smile to myself. There was such innocence in him and after all I had been through..

 A wisp of smoke rises from the candle as the hot wax drips and splutters. For a moment, it is the only sound in the room. He tilts his head towards me: "You don't need to say it, I see it." Now it is his lips against my ear, and I hear him whisper, "And am eternally grateful." Desire for this man flooded me often, regardless of his reluctance. This was one of those times.

Speaking softly to Vierdran, you ask, "Will you return.. to.. will we.. pick up where we left off?" He smiles at that, a soft smile that I believe only I have ever seen. "I am at your service." he says, his deep voice filling my ears with promise. I tremble at the thought. My voice betrays my thoughts when I speak: "If you sit there again, I believe it is the other way around."

This causes him to blush. He blushes so easily. I really don't mind, not after the ones the priests made me be with. It is really quite endearing.  "I c-can sit b-beside you if you w-wish." The words come out staccato, unsure, beautifully bashful. I shake my head at him, my voice no longer teasing but sweet. "No, I don't wish that at all."

This causes him to go from blush to glowing red. Sometimes I think I could squeeze him he is so cute. He sits up on the bed and I lean over, my lips brushing against his neck. A guttural groan emanates from him.  "I don't mind given you the control for awhile." I tease, watching him busy himself in his knapsack, in a clear attempt to cover his embarrassment.  He pulls out his comb, glancing expectantly at me.

I stretch out languidly on the bed,  pushing my feet against my sandals while I  adjust the pillows by my head. The sandals were our ritual, his way of making contact without feeling embarrassed. The gesture was sweet and sensual, and a process we repeated each night we were away from my fate. "I feel you staring at me." The words are a murmur, said into the room. He doesn't reply and I smile; "Or is it my sandals?" Teasing; Taunting. 

I hear Vierdran's nervous fidgeting, relishing in the reply our of tradition. His voice comes to me, a bit bashful even in its routine.  "Do you wish me to remove them?"

You softly say, "Only if you want to." I lift my head from the pillows to watch him, giving him a smile of encouragement. He nods his head slowly, and I see his mouth move before I hear the words, as if he repeated himself.  "I wish it."

My smile broadens and I reply, "Then by all means, do as you wish." For a moment the flame of the candle jumps, burning high for a moment, then settling into a warm glow. I stop swaying my feet and leave them rest against the bed. With an exaggerated movement, I fold my arms under my head and wait for his approach. 

Vierdran scoots to the end of the bed and carefully unlaces my sandals. His touch is gentle, and always surprising for a man of his size. I wonder if I will ever get used to it. He places one hand on my calf while using the other to slip them off, each one in succession. I feel his lips and then his teeth against my toes, and I begin to squirm. I try to hold it in but I don't do a very good job because that silly, girlish giggle escapes me - again. Quickly, my hand moves to cover my mouth. I hear a good-natured chuckle come from him. 

"Ticklish?" There is a laugh in his voice still. I was not expecting that. The arousal I had felt slipped away replaced by the memory of me squirming helplessly as he kissed my toes. "My toes."And then a little sheepishly, "I didn't know they were"