Chapter 3

The entire ride he kept smiling at me. Looking at me like he was just so in love. I wouldn't even glance back at him, I was hoping if I disobeyed him enough he would leave me alone move on to someone else, however this was not the case.

He tried to grab my hand to which I responded by pulling it away fast, not even touching him. This made him really angry, he quickly pulled into an allyway and slammed on the breaks I felt a rush of fear sweep through my body when he did this.

"Ireland what the fuck!" He yelled grabbing my Hand this time I let him, scared of what would happen if I didn't.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry I'll behave" I said looking down at the floor of the car, interlocking my fingers with his.

He took a deep breath let go on my hand, rubbing it on my leg instead.

"Baby, everything I do I do because I love you. I want what's best for you." He said putting his hand I'm my cheek " we are a happy beautiful couple that love each other unconditionally, please just remember that when we are at school, or anywhere" he gave me a soft kiss and grabbed my hand, starting to drive again.

We got to school, he parked the car and we stepped out as soon as I was around the car he put his arm around my waist and we started walking, as much as I didn't want to admit it to myself, I didn't mind him holding me, he may be crazy but I felt protected something I never feel.

He walked me to my locker and gave me a kiss I decided to play the part of happy, good girlfriend so he wouldn't get mad i put my hand on the back of his neck and kissed him back smiling up at him when we pulled away. His eyes light up when he saw that I was acting happy.

"We have gym 2nd period, so I'll see you for that. But I'll walk you to your next class, what is it, where is it and who's the teacher" he asked taking my hand in his. I smiled and looked I'm straight in the eyes and said,

"World history, room 334, with mrs. Chapeil" I said smiling as big as I could. He thought I was being a good girlfriend but really, I had a plan. He walked me to my class dropped me off at the door, and told me not to leave the room until he got here to walk me to gym, that I was to text him any chance I got. I agreed and gave him a hug and walked into my class.

I was relieved to be somewhere safe where he couldn't stalk me or stand over me every second. It was nice to feel free.

As the teacher droned on I worked on a plan, hoping that if this worked he would 'break up' with me. All to soon the bell rang and it was time for me to put my plan into action, I got up and began to put my things away when I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was him. I jumped at his touch.

"Oh I'm sorry hunny" I said putting my hand on top of his "you startled me, let's head to gym okay?"

He smiled took my hand and we headed to gym, when we got there he walked into the change room and I walked straight over to mike ollyn, a boy who had asked me out probably a hundred times this year, and started talking to him, flirting, smiling and touching his shoulder. He was turning bright red and talking back to me. He looked up and his eyes widened, that's when I noticed Dylan coming right for us looking angry as hell, he grabbed me by the arm and stormed me out of the gym.

"What are you doing?" I yelled as he marched me down the hall. He stopped at my locker and opened it. I was surprised as to how because I never told him my locker combination.

"You are going to go in the office and tell them you are sick and you're going home. We are going home" he said pulling my coat and bookbag out of my locker and slamming it shut. He pulled me to the office and walked out the door. I couldn't disobey him out of fear of what he would do if I did, so I went in the office signed out and left.

As soon as I left he pulled me into the car, locking the doors behind us and speeding off. My hear was pounding a thousand miles a minute because I was so scared of what he would do to me. He grabbed my hand and held it tight.

"Why can't you just behave!? You're mine not anyone else's mine! God the why that guy was looking at you ugh!" He yelled taking sharp turns and driving like a maniac until we arrived at a beautiful brown house. He stopped the car and got out. Instructing me to go with him.

He lead me through the house, his hand on the small of my back leading me what I assumed was his room. He slammed the door locked it and pushed me on to the bed. Then he stepped back and ran his hands through his hair. I could tell he was extremely frustrated. I decided to act good again, so he wouldn't get to angry. I walked up to him and wrapped my hands around his neck.

" I'm sorry I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me. I'll behave I'm yours" I said looking into his eyes. He closed his eyes took a deep breath and took me into a hug, rubbing my back lightly.

"I hate to do this but you need to be punished, you need to learn to listen to me to behave." He said. When he said that I felt sick to my stomach. I felt my knees go weak. He kissed me and pushed me onto the bed, and to my horror. My worst nightmare was repeated.

***********************
Hey guys! Okay so most of my character development is done now (obviously the characters will develop through the story) but now the really interesting parts of the story are going to start coming out. Stay tuned! Love you all xoxox