Chapter Twenty-Four

The alcohol rushed through my body, effecting me after a few minutes. I've had a few beers, maybe 3 or 4. Something around there.

I stand up quickly and everything starts spinning. I trip and hit my knee of the end of the coffee table. It doesn't hurt, but when I looked down at it, blood was pouring from my leg. I couldn't focus on what was going on. The blood ran down my leg and I grabbed some tissues and applied pressure.

I feel so helpless, I'm sitting in my house alone while probably bleeding to death. Suddenly I realized I should call someone.

"Hello?" Carmella said.

"I need your help." I slurred.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm at my house."

"What do you need help with?"

I groan, "Stop interrogating me, just come to my house."

"Bayley, I'm not close to you right now."

"Where are you?"

I removed the bloody tissues from my knee and grabbed new ones.

"I'm in Georgia."

"You're not that far."

She groans, "Okay, I'll be there in a couple hours."

She doesn't realize I'm drunk and I'm happy about that. If she knew I was, I'd never hear the end of it.

I stand up and put pressure on my leg. The beer blocks the pain, but I can tell something's wrong. I'm so clueless on what to do.

My vision gets blurry and I fall asleep.

×~~~~

I wake up and look around. Where am I? I look at my leg, which was heavily bandaged.

"Where am I?" I ask myself out loud.

"You're at the hospital."

I jump and turn around.

"Carmella, why am I here?"

She sighs and sits next to me, "Why?"

"What?"

"Why were you drinking?"

I rub my head as all the memories flash in my mind.

"Finn." I mumble.

"Finn?"

I nod and she sighs.

"What happened?"

I look at her and she notices how upset I am. She stands up and walks around.

"Enzo said Finn has been acting weird."

I shrug, how am I supposed to respond to that?

She paces, "Finn's hurt. Now you're hurt."

"He's hurt?"

"Yeah, not badly. I heard he just messed up his elbow a little."

Finn's hurt. It's my fault. I should of just stayed away from him. He deserves better than me. I only cause problems.