Prologue

|| Ooh! Hello! This is not Hyper! This is SinfulWordMaster. Hyper let me into her account since I suggested I become her editor. She agreed and here I am! Hyper let me do pretty much anything. I re-wrote it, keeping as much as her orginal writing in it as possible. This is Hyper's book, not mine; I'm just editing for her.~ ||

————————————————

"Eye witness have been said to describe him as male, having brown hair and eyes to match. He is currently wearing a grey jacket and plain black jeans; he was also described to be wearing glasses. He is roughly around 5'9". If you have seen this male, please call the Crime Stoppers; if you have not, keep your eyes open and be safe. If you see him, call the Crime Stoppers at –"

Kevin sighs as his hand moves to the remote, shutting off the television. Yet again another murder has taken place on the far side of town; another description of him but it was off, but not by much. He never wore glasses; maybe his other side wore them. Kevin dropped his head to the top of the cushion; this was way too difficult for him right now. He was so confused. Was it really him? Or was it someone who sounded so very similar? Kevin's spacing out in his own would was interrupted by Aleks. He sat down next to Kevin, opening his mouth to speak, "Hey, whatcha thinking about?"

"Just—Just the murders.." Kevin mumbles, his words barely heard from the Russian. Him and Aleks had this discussion in the past when the murders first started happening. Aleks sighs, not really wanting this brought back up again, "Kevin, babe, we have already talked about this.."

"Yeah, I know, I know. Just can't stop thinking about if it was really me or not. I mean, if you look at the description—"

"Listen, it sounds like it could be any other guy living here, not just you. Besides, they said the man had glasses and was around 5'9", you don't wear glasses and you're 5'11". What they said doesn't even add up to you," Aleks explains.

Kevin sighs, his voice trailing off, "I guess.."

"Hey, listen," Aleks spoke, moving his body to get up and stand in front of the other male.

"What?" Kevin asked, moving his head so he can look at the other male.

"It's not you, alright? I promise, the one doing those crimes isn't you," Aleks reassured, leaning down to look at the Asian man straight in the eyes. Kevin nodded, but he still didn't believe the words his boyfriend spoke. Aleks suddenly pecked Kevin's cheek, sitting down next to him. As they sat, they talked of random things; but mostly it was about events that were coming up when their friend, Michale, was coming for a visit.

Aleks remembered what day it was as he leans back on the couch, his eyes still on Kevin, "Damn, dude, this Friday already?" Kevin just nodded to him.

"Yeah, I miss the guy. Haven't seen him in such a long time," He says. A calm, yet comfortable silence grew over the two men as the television stayed on. Kevin was about to speak up when there was an interrupting breaking news segment.

"There was yet another murder taken place at Wallaby Street; the victim was found dead on the spot at their home laying across the front porch. Eye witnesses say that the murderer was the same man from the earlier murder cases." Once both boys heard the television, Kevin looked over to Aleks, the Russian looking back at him.

"See? I told you it wasn't y—" Aleks' words got cut off by loud banging heard from the front door. He got up and slowly made his way over to open it, Kevin's eyes watching him in silence. Who would be coming here? Aleks opened the door; who he saw made a soft gasp come out of him.

"What are all of you guys doing here?" Kevin stayed in the other room, listening to his boyfriend speak to whomever was at the door. However, the next voice he heard was angry, surprising him.

"We're here for your killer boyfriend. We want him to be locked up for good!" When Kevin heard this, he sat on the couch, his ears only listening to them and nothing else.

"He wasn't even out there!" Aleks explains, his voice growing in volume. "He was with me all day!"

"Yeah, sure. You're only backing him up because you're his stupid, idiotic, ugly fat ass boyfriend!" Keven had enough; once he heard them speak, he stood up. He wasn't going to stand there and listen to them insulting his boyfriend while he was still alive and kicking. Kevin ran over to Aleks, standing right beside him.

"He's not stupid, ugly, idiotic, or a fat ass! You have no right whatsoever to call him that, asshole," Kevin sneered at the man who was standing in front of the small crowed of around thirty adults. The older man glared at Kevin, "You. You're the one doing all of these crimes!"

"How could I?! I've been here the whole time! I was never near those places!" Kevin speaks, his face showing signs of confusing and astonishment.

The man smiles, but it wasn't just a normal one; it was sickenly. He took a step forward towards the other male, "We all know about your.... Little condition.."

Aleks took a step forward, his face contorting in a scowl, "I think it's time for you to go now. You're trespassing as it is, so I suggest you leave, sir. And take your little group with you."

With that said, Aleks pushed Kevin back inside the house, slamming the door shut. They both sighed in unison, Aleks wrapping his arms around the Asian's torso, hugging his body close to him. Kevin was shaking a little, having Aleks hold onto him even more closer than he was. Kevin tried to wrack his brain for any answer he can think of; stuff like this was confidential information, no one would know unless they were told by Kevin himself or by Aleks, "How could they find out..?" Kevin asked, watching as the Russian shrugged his shoulders. Aleks dropped his arms from around the male, his eyes focusing on him now.

"I honestly don't know. I didn't tell anyone about any of this, and I know that you didn't, either."

Aleks was also trying to figure this all out himself as well, nothing was making sense. They soon walked back to the couch they were sat upon before the chaos went down. Aleks didn't look at Kevin, but his words took over but it was only heard as a mumble, "I'm getting real tired of this bullshit.."

Kevin heard the mumble, his head nodding with agreement to his boyfriend. He decided to change the subject, or at least say something that wasn't the same subject, "Well shit, what now?"

"I don't know.." Aleks paused, but continued, "Let's see if any of the guys want to play. It'll get our minds off of all this." Kevin nodded to Aleks' suggestion, standing up from the couch, taking Aleks' hand into his own. Once up, they make their way up the stairs to play their negitive thoughts away.

Somewhere else in their town, someone new was smirking to themselves, sitting on their couch, eyes focused on the news in front of them.

"Oh, Kevin, this is just the beginning.." The unknown person says, their smirk growing with each word that passes through their lips. They started laughing, but the laughing soon turned into a cackle, almost insane like laugh. They grinned evilly, facing the television once more, the bright light reflecting off of their glasses.

"Oh.." They laughed once more. "Just... The beginning.."