Chapter Two

Written by HyperKittyJKat; Re-Written, and edited with permission by Hyper, by SinfulWordMaster.

Kevin stared in the mirrored wall in front of him; he had no idea how the hell this happened. Minuets pass, the realization finally hitting him like a brick to the head; he was covered in crimson blood! Kevin couldn't hold it in anymore; a scream fell from his lips, the scream causing the Russian in the other room to awaken, his body scrambling to get to Kevin's location.

"Kevin, what's wro—" Aleks stopped in his tracks once his eyes spotted his boyfriend. Eyes widening once they land on Kevin; his body begins to shake." K-Kevin.."

"I—I don't know..! I don't know..! I don't know what happened, Aleks..! I—I don't—" The half-Asian male's voice began to stutter on his own words.

Aleks brought the other male in for a hug, ignoring the drying blood on his clothing, using a hushed tone to calm him down, "Hey, hey, it's okay now. It's okay.." Aleks whispers in his ear. Kevin's body began to fall to the ground causing the Russian to fall with him, being careful when he brings him down to the ground. Kevin began to whisper to himself that all of this was his own fault and that he was a monster. Aleks, however, was whispering a variety of 'it's okay' and 'calm down, you're not a monster,' to him. The older brought Kevin's head to his chest, moving it right under his chin, holding him carefully in that position. He was worried, scared even, for him; he also wondered how the blood even got on him in the first place.

Hours have passed, the two were now walking into the doctors office. Kevin was clutching onto Aleks' hand as tight as he could. Once they get up to the receptionist desk, she looked up all of a sudden, a smile forming on her face, "Dr. Stonewall need y'all?" She asked calmly. Aleks nodded to her with a small smile of his own. She picked up the phone next to her, dialing the extension for the Doctor they needed. She speaks a few words into the receiver, nodding several times before putting the telephone back where it belongs. "He'll see you now." Aleks smiles, a thank you coming from him as he walks with Kevin to the small elevator to go up to the next floor.

"I'm scared.." Kevin admits, bringing Aleks' hand more closer.

"It's going to be alright. You always do fine; also, you don't have to tell him about this morning if you don't want too, okay?" Aleks tried to reassure him with calming words.

"I think I have too, Aleks.. I can't lie about this to the only doctor that'll see me."

The elevator soon made a ding noise, causing the doors to finally pull apart allowing the two to step out of the small container they were in. They walk down the left hallway, the last door in eyesight. Aleks knocks on the door first before he opened it; Dr. Stonewall greets them both with a soft smile, "Hello again, boys. Come, Kevin, take a seat." The doctor motions to the seat at the front of the desk, Kevin hesitantly sits, like always; Aleks sat down on the couch placed on the other side of the room.

"Now, Mr. McFarlane, how have you been feeling?" The Doctor asks the other.

They went through their weekly routine like usual, but then the question that Kevin hoped he wasn't asked came up, "So, how was your morning? How did you sleep last night?" The doctor asked him. This simple question made both boys stiffen, the atmosphere now held tension, Kevin swallowing hard.

"I slept alright, could have been better," Kevin speaks, his eyes averting down almost immediately. Dr. Stonewall knew Kevin more than he even knew himself, if that was believable.

"Kevin, I need for you to tell me the truth," Stonewall softly speaks, eyes looking over at Kevin's bowed head. Kevin slowly looked up, a frown looking permanent on his face.