Hello?

Hi I'm Holly Harvey.. Or I have been told that's my surname. I know I'm adopted and I really want to find my parents!.

Lana's P.O.V
Everyday I think of my little girl. In somebody else's house with other siblings then her own. I really want to find her but I have to ask Fred. He will probably say yes. Fred comes downstairs and sees me in the kitchen "you okay lana?" He asks as he kisses my head "I want to find her Fred..." I say and he looks at me "me too Lana , she's all I think about.." He said and hugs Lana "then we have to find her."

Holly's P.O.V
Yes I'm ten years old.. But I can do stuff on my own! Any way I'm getting ready for school wearing a skirt with black vans and a vest top "bye Phil bye Lisa " I call out to my adopted parents and walks out but when I walk out. I see two people standing there. With brunette hair and brown eyes "Hello?" I say and they both smile a little, I open the front the door "visitors!" I yells then go down the steps "good luck with them they are always drunk.." I say and walks out of the garden.

Lana's P.O.V
As I was standing in the garden of my little girl, she came out of her house and looks at the both of us . She's so beautiful I think to myself, she then opens the door to say they have visitors then she tell us they drink all the time. Now I feel like shit
Her 'parents' come out and notice us, they tell her to come in "we want Holly back.." I say and Lisa looks at us "we know you , do she wants her parents to" she says and that made me smile "pick her up to school today " Phil said and gives me a bag "that's all her stuff she's doesn't carry a lot .." They say.
After that I get in my car with Fred and hugs him "we are going to get our baby back!" I say and he smiles and hugs me .

Hollys p.o.v
It's after school now, and I'm waiting for them people who were outside my house this morning to pick me up. Then I see them, I get in the car and swing my legs because I'm short "Holly do you know why you are here?" The man asks "because Lisa and Phil probably don't want me anymore so I have to go into the system again.." I say with a shrug "that's wrong.. We are your parents.." The woman says I look up at them "what's my surname then because I have been using Harvey all my life.." I say looking at them "it's Parrilla-di blasio " she says "two woah okay So Holly Parrilla-di blasio hmm I'll get use to it.." I say and play with the end of my skirt "where are we going?" I ask them "our house " the man said "I'm sorry but I dont know your names" I says "oh it's Lana and Fred..." Fred says.

Know ones p.o.v
We pull up to the house. It's big, I need help getting down from the car so Fred just carries me "you excited to meet your brothers?" He says and I look at him "as long as they are nice.." She says and he smiles "they are.."
They walk in the house and lana calls the boys and they come down "guessing this is our baby sister.." The one with long hair says and I just groan they all look at me "it's younger..." I say and lana laughs "she's my baby.." She said
I find out their names are Patrick, Matt and Jack.