Half of first day

Okay so it's my first night here..

In her bedroom
I like my room. It's really pretty. I was sitting on my bed reading and I hear a knock at the door "come in.." I say and Fred comes in "hi settling in okay?" He asks and I nod "yeah, it's nice here" I say looking around then Lana comes in "hey you two.." She says and we both smiles "what are you reading?" Lana asks me "a bunch of books in one, spooky stories." I say and she smiles "darling about school you will be homeschooled because we got to go to Vancouver in two days " Lana says and I nod.

The next morning
I wake up around 7 and just look around my new room, it just feels odd, more than anything. I get up and put on a pair of black skinny jean and a converse top and converse shoes. I walk downstairs to be greeted by Jack who ruffled my hair to make me squeal, Fred and Lana laugh and Lana is making pancakes "okay what toppings?" Lana asks "can I have blueberries and cream please.." I ask and she nods, Lana brings over my pancakes they look so good!
After breakfast me and Fred are playing on the play station downstairs "I won!" I said happily and he laughs "you did!" He said and hugs me, Lana comes in and smiles at us "so I was thinking instead of you guys playing video games all day lets go out somewhere with Lola too." She says "okay we could go to the fields?" I say they both look at me "fields?" Fred says "wait you haven't been?! Oh my god! We have to go" I say and go get my shoes on "come on quickly!" I say and they both get ready..