Chapter 1: His and Her's Void

Helbram x reader

Edit: yeah I didn't do much just changed up the format a little and fixed a few glaring mistakes that were bothering me.

Empty.
You were completely empty.
It had been 5 long years of living and surviving for you. 5 Years since the quite cabin in the woods you called home burned to ash, and your parents were slaughtered as if they were bugs.

You haven't been wondering for revenge on there killers all this time though. You killed them that very night. Ever since you've been wondering around killing, desperate to try and fill the emptiness from that night, placed there by those murderers.

You never cared who faced your wrath.

Old feeble men and women.

Mother's and fathers.

Husband's and wifes.

Sons and daughters.

Brothers and sisters.

Teens and infants.

It didn't matter.

You sometimes wished for it; even if you never admit it.

You wanted to die, so no one would get hurt by you anymore.

Your name was (F/N). You dropped the last name after that fateful night. You kept your hair (H/L) much like your (Mom/Dad)'s. Your hair was (H/C) and eyes (E/C). You were very pretty, even if you never saw that.
You wake up again, this time in a barn already reeking of death from the previous night. Their own fault for trying to kick you out of their barn while you slept.

You straighten youe clothed consisting of a (C1) turtle neck, (C2) Jean shorts/ pencil skirt, (C3) knee high stockings with (tears/ruffles), and (C4) combat boots. You used a (F/W) to kill your victims which you kept strapped at your (B/L).

You heard screaming then, or at least you just noticed it. It was a large town and the screams were a little quite for that so most the people had to be dead you knew.

You stepped out of the barn full of death to see a boy. He had chin length blonde hair with a yellow tint that was styled like a surfer bob, burning yellow eyes that glared daggers at the corpses of his victims hating them still, a green jack with yello flower petal styled cuffs, a sunflower half in place of a tie or bow, and black pants and boots.

You realized quickly he was a fairy from his pale cyan - jade wings with a green streak towards the bottom of them.

You watched his a while longer and how he effortlessly flicked his wrist forward sending a beautiful jade sword forward, killing effortlessly.
When the scream were all dead you decided to gain his attention. "Excuse me, that was going to be my work there buddy." You spoke making him turn to you glaring.

His sword was only centimeters from your left eye. "Who the hell do you think you are lowly human!" He spat visously glaring into your eyes.

"Me? I'm the one who was going to kill everyone in this village." You spoke staring into his eyes noticing something.

He turned his head up at a slight angle to look like he was sneering at you, but in truth he was telling to hide his eyes from direct eye contact to cover his mistake. He showed you he was empty too, killing without much reason.

You looked away from his eyes as well, you had made the same mistake. However not her of you could hide your mistake from the other and you both knew it. You both had already seen it, the emptiness. "My parents were murdered and my home burned, you?" Confessing you inquired.

"My friends were tricked by treacherous humans, they were captured and had there wings ripped off slowly and died the same way. One of them then murdered my best friend when he came to our aid. I was the only survivor." He retaliated in trade for your confession.

"So you hate humans?"

"Yeah, I'm going to kill them all and wipe them off this exsistance!" He declared boldly.

"Don't let me get in your way." You said lifting your arms closing your eyes so he doesn't have to watch your soul leave and feel bad.

You waited.

Nothing.

All other sudden you feel your for head pushed and you fall back onto your butt. "What th-" you start but are cut off when he flicks youe nose.

You cover your nose put of instinct and he rests his hand on your head.
"I'm not going to kill you." He states simply.

"Why because I'm like you?"

"Because you get it don't you?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah you do." He smirked down at you.

He sat beside you long after and talked to you as if you were old buddies, however you noticed he kept his weapon close and made sure he notice you kept yours closer.

You shared stories, laughs, and had a nice time for the first time in forever. You noticed his eyes changes. "Hey look at you, your eyes look happy." You started.

He chuckles at you and ruffled your hair "look who's talked your eyes look happy too, much cuter than before."

You freeze in thought and chuckle, your eyes... Wait did he call you cute? A blush tint your checks and you ask him nervously "did you call me cute."

He is at first confused, then he jumps up trying to explain with his hands as he rambles denying it. "W-what?! Why would I think a h-h-human is cute! Don't say weird stuff!"

You can't help but giggle, he lets out a sigh pouting. He watches you smile for a while "Hey, keep that look in your eyes."

You were confused "why? What's it matter to you?" You asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Because if you do I'll find you again one, I'll search for you, and when I find you make you my wife. I have to do some things first though..."

You could feel your checks burning and heart racing. Before you could respond he flew off though weapon leaving with him.

That boy with the empty soul filled your soul, as you somehow filled his.
One day he would find you, and make you his wife. This was your new dream.