Chapter 1 An Eye-Opener Awakening

Today definitely seemed different ,making his way, Noah shoving the covers off of his body,his arm automatically fell on the alarm clock beside his bed pulling it closer ,still lying on bed a small slight smile forming ,quarter to six in the morning .He never really woke up early but today didn't seem usual.Noah got up stretching his arms in air he left his bed. By the time it was five to six ,he was shaving his overgrown bristly beard stubble looking his reflection in a small rectangular shaped mirror,on moving his hand towards his left cheek his movement became soft ,he shaved carefully. Then he splashed water couple of times to remove the foam from his face.He lifted his head only to find fresh clean shaved diamond shaped face with sharp jawline then he tilted his head to right to get a better view of his left cheek ,they was U shaped scar which appears sore and still not healed and it slightly runs up to the corner of his left eye .

Noah was putting great effort in choosing his attire and after ten minutes he settled on wearing peach colored pants with a loose straight cut white t-shirt then pulled a blue colored shirt from the hanger and threw over his shoulder leaving it unbuttoned and without tucking it in ,he left the ends hanging loose.

He shut his eyes as soon as he walked out of his building , the sun was shining brightly, slowly his pupil adjusted and leisurely opened his eye and smiled , astonishingly he found himself smiling a lot today ,he chose to walk instead of hiring a cab.Cars were passing like wind, buildings along the side rails stood tall and rigid but again something caught his attention a small squirrel running along the trunk of a tree, the leaves where falling , the tree was thick and leafy. His eyes lingered for few seconds then he continued walking,his ears distinguishing all the sounds , car horns , stomping of feet of people walking on side walks,chattering sounds of women walking behind him.

He inhaled deeply and opened his eyes ,feeling determined but somewhere deep down his heart was unsettled and disturbing but it was so small which could be easily ignored and he felt it was better to brush it off.Now he was aware of people walking past him few of them even twitched upon seeing him but soon retained their facial expression but he knew what they thought ,his scar was ugly, which made him look unpleasant , deformed and awful.

He had to be quick if he don't want anyone's interference ,he lift his right leg and within a single move stood on the handrail before he could jump ,there was a screeching sound of tires he turned around and saw a car and seemed that the driver slightly lost control over his steering wheel but what hooked Noah's attention was a board behind the car which read.

Didn't have time to appreciate why we are really here because you were busy appreciating everything else.

Suddenly there was haul which jerked Noah and his leg slipped without warning he slipped from the handrail and now was hanging down the bridge , the car probably stole public's attention because people were running towards it and Noah was unnoticed and no one approached him. His mind was awakened by those words and now he didn't want to fall because he found himself tightening his grip ,clinging for his mere life , he wants to know the purpose of life ,numerous questions arose and now he need answers to them ,breathing heavily he found himself silently calling to unseen to help him in whom he never believed. He felt a strong hold on his hand which was now trying to pull him , Noah looked up but the man's face was illuminated and he couldn't see properly but noticed a beard and his complexion was white.He alone was not able to pull Noah and later was joined by couple of other men who were now helping him ,one among them seemed to know Noah because he was calling out his name.

" Noah, grab my hand. Nothing will happen....Stay calm."

Finally they pulled him and the one shouting his name pushed and hugged him while others departed.Noah paid no attention to his friend his heart was pounding and he couldn't believe what just happened with him ,it was an eye opener for him ,he came here for a reason and the situation and the circumstances were almost like on his side making it easy for him to do as he planned but he fought ,he hung there refusing to fall and he did something which he never... Never thought he would do.He prayed to whom he doesn't know and now he wants to find, to whom he prayed.

****

Author's Note

Thank you for reading and I'm really sorry for the delay to post another chapter. I give full freedom to my readers to point out my errors ,because I fail miserably to edit 100% since the story is well-built in my head and on reading my brain just auto-corrects it.

Apart from that if you like the story then don't forget to vote, share and comment. I'll be looking forward to know your opinions. What do you think about Noah,I know it's too early to crack what type of personality he possess..

Happy Reading

Moxie7Ak