Part 3- Every design has a Designer.

Noah didn't feel victorious in fact he felt stupid, now that he thinks back at what he did few moments earlier, running behind a car and that the car with the board is in front of him and the man who drove, is standing with his hand stretched out to him.

'What-the-heck-am-I-suppose-to-say-to- him?' clouded Noah's brain, dumbfounded with himself still, Noah took Adam's hand weakly.

Adam's face shined and when he caught Noah's vague bewildered look on his face his eyes  twinkled trying to ease away the weirdness . He obviously reversed his car  after seeing Noah breaking into a run giving a glimpse of a sprinter. Adam was wracking his brain to come up with  respectable words before asking him why he had to become an athlete all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry- I mistook your car for someone else's."muttered Noah avoiding eye contact with him.

"It's okay, brother."said Adam patting Noah' shoulder, taking the note from his speech that he probably doesn't want to reveal the reason yet.

Advancing back to his car, Adam checked into his watch and settled down by pulling back the door after him, without thinking he gave a last look at Noah from side-view mirror who seem to draw nearer, on reaching his side Adam lowered the window shield.

"By any chance, were you present on Tay road bridge yesterday?"muttered Noah, creases forming on his forehead.

"We can catch up on that during the ride, would you mind if I drop you?"said Adam brightly and more clearly giving a head flick, signaling Noah to take the empty passenger seat next to him. Strangely Noah's legs seem to work automatically, since they were now carrying his weight and made him leading into the car. After making himself comfortable Noah went to fasten his seat belt, halfway down while buckling he realized how come his state of mind changed so drastically, yesterday he was about to jump off the bridge and today he's ensuring the safety measures.

"So Noah, yes I was indeed there."continued Adam while the car started with a bump,changing the gear and releasing the clutch, the car caught it's momentum.

"But you lost control over the car, it appeared to skid recklessly."said Noah inspite of asking how he knows his name,feeling more and more awkward with each passing minute, he let that mere issue of his name disclosure drift away.

"Right, but I'm alive-"snorted Adam "With the Grace of God indeed."he added with the touch of Thankfulness in his voice.

Noah somehow couldn't refrain from wincing on the word God, he never really followed any religion or thought he needed any one to live, coming from an agnostic family, throughout his childhood he was taught that it's impossible for human beings to dig deep to uncover how this whole universe came to existence and whether or not any divine deity exists.

"Don't worry, um, I drive safely- follow all the traffic rules.."said Adam perplexingly, while a car passed his own in full speed with loud volume blasting from it. Noah felt, maybe Adam mistook his wincing as a form of fear to ride with him, considering that Adam spotted him when he automatically went to secure his seat belt rather leisurely getting completely absorbed on the irony of his condition.

Noah wanted to clear the matter for him but Adam neutralizing the atmosphere which has builded between them continued with his talk.

"Well, I lost control on steering wheel when I saw you up standing on that railing."said Adam breaking the silence, struggling with the words, as he didn't want to push Noah off guard, since he was aware of Noah's intention was not just to have a mere thrill or to experience any kind of adrenaline rush when he was up there, it was definitely to give up on his life.

"Every one came to my rescue when I pulled the brakes, I got down and saw that you weren't standing anymore.."continued Adam though his voice seemed to get strangled as the scene surfaced his memory bringing back the same sensation. "My knees went weak, my throat ..bit dry ... a sudden drop in my chest, bizarre conclusion flooded my brain..."incessantly gulped Adam as he side glanced at Noah. "Witnessing something like near death or worse isn't one will, ever want to experience even in their nighmares." A car honked behind them and Adam found that the speed of his car was rather slower than it should be, checking from rear view mirror he allowed the copper blue sports car to move past them whose path he was blocking.