Iridescent Romance!

Hello my lovelies! It's been some very hectic months as summer ended and school started! Throughout these months I have been telling myself this, "Man Friday1064, how come you haven't gotten a crush on somebody?" 

Truth is, I'm not interested. I have so many good guy friends but I only see them as friends. Sometimes I wonder why my heart won't open up, ya know? The answer is simple, my heart belongs to the one guy that erased me from his life. I mean, it's okay! 

No it's not.

And my friend told me that I should give it a try.

Nu uh!

Are you kidding me? It was my fault that I ruined the friendship between that guy and I! I will never speak to him. But oh well, let's see what happens. Why don't I step up from my place and give it a try? Great question, here's why!

1. I am not allowed to date. 

2. I have no guts to do anything crazy (except for the fact that I ate corn starch blended with water, which tasted weird and looked like glue.)

3. I'm confused.

Now let's talk about YOU! Let's say you're allowed to date but you are basically, a nobody at school. Truth is that I don't consider myself as a nobody because I am fully aware that blood runs in me and I am able to breathe oxygen and release carbon dioxide! Yep, astonishing right?

Anyways, this is you. A nobody and your allowed to date! Then there's this guy. Of course you have the privilege to date him but you can't, because you.are.a.nobody.

No one is a NOBODY.

And not EVERYONE is allowed to date.*cough cough*

So please white out the "nobody" label and step up to your throne! You are amazing and you need to go talk to that guy before a real fake comes and gets him! Once you do this, you will be fully aware (including others) that YOU also breathe oxygen and release carbon dioxide!

Hear that my friends? It's the sound of accomplishment! Now do as I tell you and release your heart from that cage!

May love to you, be iridescent as ever!

-friday1064