Quotable Quotes

Hello friends! Readers! Countrymen! And Countrywomen! It is I, your Quotable Quoter, Jonathan! I hope you enjoyed your week, and here's your Quotes Of The Week!

''It is during our darkest moments that we must struggle to see the light!''

-Aristotle Onassis

Let's start with an inspirational one! Basically, when you're going through hard, dark tmes, and nothing seems good, struggle to see the good. See the light in everything! Be positive! Be happy! The world is beautiful! Enjoy that beauty!

''If man was meant to talk so much, we'd have two mouths and one ear.''

-Mark Twain

Ah, Mark Twain, always so full of witty comments! I could fill a whole book with his quotes! This quote is pretty simple. Basically, do we have two mouths and one ear? No. So we're meant to listen, more than talk.

''One must always beware of books, and what's inside them, for words have the power to change us.''

-Tessa Grey

I believe this one's from a book? It's a great quote, extremely true, and I sorta regret not putting it as my first... Words can change your life! Remember that...

There's you Quotes of the week! Hope you enjoyed! Got any inspirational, clever, or just funny quotes? Put them in the comments and they could be used as next week's quotes! This is your Quotable Quoter, Jonathan Magistad signing out!