4.

You awake from your sleep, as you rubs your eyes. You turn around only to see your beloved husband sleep soundly. Then you look around. "Oh... It's still night" you monologue to yourself. You can't even remember when you was fell asleep but...what you could sure, is you fell asleep after just a few moments after done both of your hot session.

Recalling your memories just make your face turn red in embarrassment. You remember everything that you would never imagine, you never imagine you could let out such lewd voices from your own throats and could hear such delicious moans from your man. ...however, you feel so happy and glad in the same time.

You stare your man's face. His fringe cover a bit his forehead, so, you slowly wipe it away. Just to make sure you could enjoy his face in same time, without awake him. His pretty face with pale skin just make you awed...in same time glad because this pretty man could be yours...and grew as a fine man.

Then, you recalled a moment when you ready to walk out to altar; accompanied by Ichigo Hitofuri earlier.

"Aruji" Ichigo call you, as you look at him.

"Yes?" ask you.

"May I ask you something?"

"...sure..." you replied, carve a smile. Ichigo silent a moment, then turn his head back to front...look into the distant.

"...why..."

"...why do you choose Yagen?"

"Huh?" you tilted your head. Didn't get what he tried to question you.

"...I means...your age gaps...quite big, isn't? He...is younger than you...you know about it" you speechless...but then you smiles. You understand what Ichigo tried to say to you.

"...age...doesn't matter..." Ichigo glance, your grip his arm harder.

"...age doesn't measure someone's maturity..." You look at Ichigo, and smile confidently to convinced him that you'll never regret to your choice.

Ichigo speechless when heard your answer, seeing your smile...somewhat cause a pain in his heart...but in same time...he feel glad. He carved smile on his face.

"Yeah..."

"You were right..."

"My little, little sister"

Although...you answered confidentially to him...but there still a doubt in deep of your heart.

Did I make a correct choice? To choose him to become your man, your husband that will guide you for your future soon. He was a boy when your first time met him...to see that boy grew up become a fine man...you glad...and happy...

like a mother watch her beloved child grew up.

You felt emotional, it's hurts deep in your heart. The boy that you used to know...now is a fine man... tears fell from your cheek, as you hug his board chest.

"Uh..." Yagen awake from his deep sleep. He saw his wife come close into his chest. He rubs his eyes.

"...did you awake...?" murmur him, wrapped his right arm around your shoulder. Then, he heard you sobbing, cause him to panic.

"...w-why are you crying?? D-did you hurt?! Ah!! Am I overboard just now?" panics him. Listen to his voices, just make your uneasy feeling fade away. You smile and shake your head, while wipes away your tears.

"...no...I'm just overwhelmed..." Yagen puzzled. "Huh?"

"...finally you're mine..." He speechless, then smile. He wrapped another his hand around your waist, hug you close to his body. He buried his face into your hair.

"...me too...I'm happy..."

Being in his arms, make you feel safe, cozy and loved. You glad, your choice not a mistake.

Yes. This my answer.