Chapter 59 -Grammy's-

I was sleeping comfortably in my bed letting the peacefulness surround me when the covers were yanked off of me. "ELIZA ELIZA ELIZA WAKE UP IT'S GRAMMY TTMEEEE!" Lin sang. I groaned into my pillow, which was then pulled out from under me too. "LINNNN!" I whined.

"COME IT'S GRAMMY DAY!" Lin shouted, I groaned back into my pillow. "I'M GOING TO GET SEBASTAIN TO COME JUMP ON YOUR BED!" He threatened. I groaned sitting up, I looked at the clock. "WHY ARE YOU GETTING ME UP AT 6 AM ON A MONDAY MORNING! I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE UP THIS EARLY FOR SCHOOL!" I yelled groaning.

"COME ON!" He yelled grabbing my arm to pull me up. I groaned and followed him down stairs. Vanessa was on the couch yawning. "Did he wake you up too?" I asked her sitting down on the couch. She nodded and looked to Lin.

"Okay so we need a game plan," he said.

"You perform your song then you win the Grammy?" I asked yawning again.

"NO little Liza! I am not sure what to say if I win," Lin said nervously.

"You procrastinated writing your speech until the day of? What are you a high school student?" I asked him.

"No the thing is I don't want it to just say a speech-"

"Of course you don't" I said cutting him off. He glared at me and continued talking.

"So here's what I have:

We write music, we write songs to tell a story,

Whether you're King Kendrick or Jeanine Tesori.

I'm sorry if I start screaming these things hysterically:

John Buzzetti, Tim Latham, Tom Coyne and Derek Lee.

Tommy Kail set the stage to kick our boots through.

Bill Sherman, Quest and Tariq, the whole Roots crew.

Sean at Warner Chappell, Riggs and Craig at Atlantic.

Lacamoire, my right-hand man. This frantic Hispanic is nonstop.

The best idea goes in the pot,

Whether you're Harnick and Bock, Biggie or 'Pac.

The cast unstoppable. Band is unbeatable.

Inimitable, inevitable. Always inspiring me to pull through.

Vanessa, Angie, Illie, Ellie, we adore you.

But for the life of me I can't figure out the last line!" He exclaimed.

"For someone who wrote a musical rhyming sun with son, I'm sure you can write a speech rhyming something with you!" I said giggling.

"Well genius what do I say?" He asked.

"Hint at your child? You know the one growing inside of Vanessa, or you know talk about your actual child. Just a suggestion," I said back to him.

"PERFECT. Now hmmm lets add," he thought for a moment before furiously writing something down. "Okay here: My children I'm bringing a Grammy home to you."

"See was that so hard? Did you really have to wake us up for that?" I asked yawning, Vanessa agreed.

"Come on we need to be at the theater!"

"I am not going to the theater at 6 am!" I complained.

"Okay how about we go out to breakfast," Vanessa reasoned.

"YESSS!" Lin got up and ran out of the apartment. Vanessa started to count, "one, two, three," Lin then ran back in. "We should get changed."

"You know and your other child," I said. He nodded and ran back into his room to get changed and Vanessa just shook her head.

Time Skip

"Why can't we be at the Grammy's again?" Pippa asked.

"I don't know, but my bigger concern is I might have to accept a Grammy in the same dress I wear every night!" Jazzy complained.

"You guys calm down you're winning a Grammy be happy," I said to them.

"How do you know?" They asked.

"Bitch please you think another musical is going to win?" I asked laughing. "That's like saying Kendrick Lamar isn't going to win best rap album," Oh the the Hamilcast was so humble.

"Okay we don't know if we won anything it's just an honor to be nominated," Renee said. I just sighed, they were the humblest people I've ever met.

A few hours later

"How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore, and a Scotsmen dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in the carribean by providence impoverished in squalor grow up to be a hero and a scholar?" I was in the second row next to Vanessa, Sebby, and Lin's parents. This show always seemed to captivate me, even though I've seen it preformed hundreds of times.

"And the world is gonna know your name what's your name man?"

"Alexander Hamilton," Lin said. The theater bursted out into a thunderous roar of applause, "my name is Alexander Hamilton and there's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait just you wait!" They finished the song and the theater was full of admiration and applause.

They went off stage and I looked down at my phone to see the live stream of the Grammys. "And the award for best musical theater album goes to... HAMILTON!" I shut off my phone and started to cheer with the rest of the crowd. They all came racing on stage, wait was Anthony holding a Porto Rican flag? Lin read off his speech the audience still going crazy. Sebastian was in Vanessa's arms pointing at the shiny trophy he saw.

Vanessa just smiled and nodded to him. I was tearing up a little bit, and then we were informed the cameras had been turned off. We all kept cheering then Lin raised the Grammy in the air and the whole theater went insane. Sebastian continued pointing and smiling, and I saw Lin watching us. I grinned and smiled at him.

This theater was so full of love and I was one of the luckier people to be in it.

-A/N:My braces pain is going down a little, YAY! Also I love you all are any of you YouTube fans? If you are tell me some of your favorites and maybe I can find a new youtuber? Mine are obviously Dan and Phil, Joana from Jonasalmostfamous, Colleen and Rachel Ballinger, and Kendal Rae. (Also I am lowkey obsessed with Shane's conspiracy theory videos.)