Chapter 66 -Tony Dresses-

It was a Monday and today I wasn't doing normal school. Our theater teacher wanted the full day to be dedicated to Act 1. Yes that'd right for a whole day I would be doing nothing but going over Act 1. You would think theater kids would understand that my shot is not a hard dance to learn, but oh my gosh you would think they had to learn another language.

But I was eating my oatmeal taking pictures of Lin's face, obviously adding as many filters as I possibly could. He was just glaring at me, and Vanessa was trying not to laugh. "Ugh," I said as Theo just texted me. "What?" Vanessa asked curious.

"We have to be there early. You would think that learning chorography wouldn't take this long. It's simple!" I said getting up setting my bowl in the sink. "They don't even have to use the turning floors!" I said walking back to the table to grab my bag.

"It is going to be different without the turning floors," Lin said. I nodded, "yeah it's really weird. Okay well I'm off see you later!" I said turning to walk out.

"Wait Pippa and Vanessa are taking you dress shopping," Lin called out before I left.

"Lin prom isn't tell may what are you even talking about?" I asked confused.

"The Tony's silly!" Vanessa said. I turned around, "wait I'm going to the Tony's?" I asked.

"Duh," Lin said.

"Isn't it like plus one only?" I asked confused.

"No," Lin said shrugging.

"I don't have to like walk the carpet, oh god anything but that!" I asked nervously.

"I mean I guess you don't have to, but go to rehearsals!" Lin said. I rolled my eyes, "bye! Wish me luck that I don't stab King George because he can't remember anything," I said walking out.

After I closed the door I made my way to rehearsals hoping that I wouldn't stab anyone.

Time Skip

"Alright right hand one and two and left hand one and two! And stop!" The theater teacher called out. Finally after 30 minutes the ensemble finally understood My Shot. "Perfect! Now on to the Schuyler sisters because you all got The Story of Tonight easily," Theo and I went up on stage Jamie not far behind.

"Alright you three seemed to pick up on the chorography quite well now Jamie did you practice like I asked you?" She went bright red and nodded.

"Okay Burr ready and begin!"

"There's nothing rich folks love more..."

Time Skip

I walked to the theater and into the theater. Pippa and Vanessa told me to meet them there, and there wasn't a show so we weren't pressed on time. They were both talking and I walked in they immediately rushed by my side.

"Come on!" And I was pulled outside the theater into Pippa's car. We were driving somewhere then, I realized we were going to 5th avenue.

"Pippa the dresses here are like 10,000 dollars!" I said my mouth dropping.

"It's the Tony's silly!" Pippa said. We parked out car and made out way to the shops. The first three only Vanessa had found a gorgeous white dress with some sort of colorful designs, which show her small bump that was forming. No doubt people would start speculating, then the rumors would have to be squashed.

We pulled up to another store and Pippa had found a gorgeous dress, it was also white but it had this gorgeous slit and it made her look so damn good. I had tried on two horrible dresses one made me look like I was going to a slutty prom the other looked like I wanted to be a nun. I'm sure Lin would've loved that dress.

I saw a maroon dress and I ran into the dressing room to try it one. Once I slipped it on I smiled. I looked so... grown up.

I smiled and walked out.

"Yes," Pippa said. I smiled, because it looked so pretty.

"Yes," Vanessa agreed shaking her head yes.

"You don't think it's to much?" I asked nervously.

"Eliza it's the Tony's it's never to much," Pippa said seriously.

"I don't even know why I'm going," I said shrugging growing less confident.

"Of course you're going! Dude you need to go! I can't be the only Eliza there," Pippa begged. I giggled at her joke, "you're wondering why you're going? I don't even know the words to any musical. Actually I can name like 4 musicals and 3 of them my husband wrote," Vanessa said shaking her heard. I felt a whole lot better about going now because of them.

"Thanks," I said grinning.

"Anytime sister!" Pippa said high fiving me.

A/N: Yo yo yo. That was so lame. Okay so thank you all for 11,000 reads that's insane. Also you want to hear a story that will make you have a heart attack?

So I was snapchating my friend Justine and I accidentally sent a snapchat to Justice Moore, the bullet in Ham Chicago. I said something like "omg I can't believe it either lol," then I was like crap. So I just sent a text saying "sorry wrong person, not that you'll respond lol," and then. And then. I get a notification that she had responded to me. 

"Don't worry about it <3" and I died. I freaked out. She responded to my snapchat that I didn't even mean to send. So I was like "oh my gosh I didn't expect you to respond, I can't wait to see you as the bullet in Hamilton Chichago <3," SHE RESPONDED AGAIN.

"Thanks <3" and now I'm dead. 

My ghost it typing this.