1

Admin: Ay guys admin here sorry for not updating soon I didn't go to school today because I was out sick and I decided to finally update today. Sad part is it's only the first week of school and I already got sick. XD Well there goes my perfect attendance.

Reader's POV:

This week has gone terrible for me. I don't want to go to work tomorrow. All I wanna do is stay home and watch TV. Oh yeah and recently Grell decided to move in with me.

RINGGGG!!!

"JESUS CHRIST."

Oh my Jesus I just had a heart attack that scared the living crap out of me.

"Hello?"

"Hello ___ this is Will"

"Oh hey Will."

"Listen ___ we all heard you have been having a tough time here at work so Grell- LOVER BOY!! SHUT UP KNOX!"

Dang I could hear Will slap Ronny through the phone. That must of been a really hard slap and for sure left a mark.

"Uhm will he be ok?"

"Yeah yeah its just Ronald being stupid again like the usual."

"True true."

"Well anyways... As I was saying before, Grell has something special planned for you to cheer you up."

"Oh what is it?"

Something special just to cheer me up? I mean its not like I wasn't expecting Grell to do something like this. Grell is a sweet guy and he honestly really would do anything for me. Oh how I adore that about him...

"Its a scavenger hunt."

"A scavenger hunt how is that supposed to make me happy again?"

"Oh just trust me ___. It will."

Wow. This is an unusual approach Grell has never used. Quite interesting.

"Uhm ok I guess..."

"Ok so heres what I'm going to need you to do. First your going to need to go the place where you and Grell had your dinner date."

"Ok thanks bye."

I hung up and got going. So I didn't remember the name of the place but I knew where it was so I headed over there.

~~Time skip to dinner place~~

When I got there, there was a lady holding a sign that said for ___.

"Hello lady"

"Good evening ___! We have your dinner ready inside. Come take a seat!"

"Ok if you say."

When I came inside and sat down there was already food siting on the table waiting to be in my stomach. I also happened to notice the food on the table was the meal Grell and I had on the first date. Soon enough I ate it and I didn't have to pay because Grell had already paid for it.

"Ok miss now you are going to go to the place where you and Grell had your second date."

"Ok thanks"

Ok well that would mean I would have to go all the way to the mall. So I left for the mall.

~~Time skip to the mall...~~

When I arrived at the mall there was the young Earl and his demon butler Sebastian (that I had now eventually became friends with) making out. Uhm ok.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry miss but heres $500 for you to spend at the mall. Have fun! Also when you are done shopping go to the place where you and Grell went for your second date."

"Thank you Sebastian."

"Sebastian I order you to-"

"Get a room!!"

"Oh yes Sebastian get a room."

"Yes my Lord."

So with the $500 Grell had provided for me to spend I decided  to spend it all on Hot Topic, Pink, Spencers, Claires, a new pair of Vans, and a new pair of Converse. And of course I was down to zero dollars at the end of it... Dang it... Now I just had to go to the place where me and Grell had our second date which was the carnival.

~~Time skip to the carnival...~~

When I got to the carnival there was a lady there holding a sign that said hello ___!

"Why hello there ___! You may go on whatever rides you wish too for however long you please!"

"Uhm ok."

So I decided to go on all the rides and booths we went to except I "accidently" hit the dude with the baseball really hard and laughed and walked away laughing. No one saw but me. Hehehe... Soon enough as I was about to leave the same lady told me to go to the place that had a lot of sand water and seashells. Obviously that was the beach.

~~Time skip to the beach...~~

When I arrived there my mouth dropped. There was flowers everywhere near the water and and entrance way which I was supposed to walk through. As I started walking through Grell was standing there waiting for me in a black tuxedo with his hair gelled up looking handsome as usual. Soon me and Grell were face to face and he grabbed my hand and got down on one knee and I immediately started crying tears of joy and put one of my hands on my mouth.

"___-Chan I have been planning this for so long and Im very happy I got to do this finally. I love you and wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me ___-Chan...?"

"Y-yes!!"

Still crying he picked me up bridal style and we kissed.

"I love you Grell..."

"I love you too ___-Chan..."