2

Reader's POV: 

The moment I had been waiting for my whole life has finally came... 

"Grell thank you for making me the happiest woman on the Earth..."

"Oh no need to thank me ___-Chan! I love it when you're happy! And thank YOU for making me the happiest man on the Earth!"

"I love seeing you happy as well Grell so I guess no need to thank me either... I guess you can say were the happiest couple ever?" I smirked at the end of that sentence in which I said.

"I guess so..."

~~Time skip to the next day...~~

I was so tired from last night. Grell, Ronny, Will, Sebastian, Ciel and I all had a huge party at Will's place and when I went back home it was like two am and I literally collapsed on my bed. 

"Ugh I'm so tired..."

"Oh good morning babe."

GRELL SLEPT WITH ME?!

"AH GRELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!"

In fear I jumped off my bed and pulled the covers with me.

"I wanted to sleep with you... Don't worry I didn't do anything but hug you all night I promise."

"Oh ok..." For some reason I didn't believe it but I went with it...

"Well I made you breakfast I'll be in the shower so eat up and after you're done eating go ahead and get ready for work and I'll be doing the same. I'll be waiting for you when I'm done. Love you!"

"I love you too Grell and thanks for the breakfast!"

"No problem!" And he winked and headed off for his shower.

Ah I really do love him...

~~Time skip to one month later on your wedding...~~

Today was the day... The day I could officially call Grell my husband... 

I was wearing a beautiful long white dress and my hair was down and curled. Grell was wearing a white tuxedo and he had his hair styled to the left. At the wedding was William, Ronny, Sebastian, Ciel, Lizzy, Paula, Lau, Ran-mou, and the Undertaker. As I was walking down the aisle I could see Grell crying.

"(f/n) (l/n) do you take Grell Sutcliff to be your beloved husband?"

"I do." 

Grell and I were hiding each others hands and smiling at each other.

"Grell Sutcliff do you take (f/n) (l/n) to be your beloved wife?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

And then we both leaned in and kissed while everyone stood up on their feet and clapped. We kissed for a while and when we finally broke the kiss everyone was cheering us and surprisingly I saw Ciel smiling! Grell and I were both crying tears of joy and then he picked me up bridal style.

"Thank you ___-Chan..." 

And then we kissed once more....

~~~~~~~

THE MOMMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY?! Sorry the chapters short... But I think next chapter might be the last idk.... But anyways! I hope you guys enjoyed!