Epilogue

Admin: THIS VERY TERRIBLE STORY HAS COME TO AN END!! I'm so sorry it's so short and this chapter will be short but I will try to update my other book 100 Things Not To Say To A Girl and I plan on writing a new book soon. It will be a bunch of Team Rocket one shots :) I'm sorry if you didn't really like this story I actually think I didn't do a very good job. :(

~~~~~~

Reader's POV:

It has been a year and six months since my beloved husband Grell and I got married.

"Mommy I'm hungry!"

"Ok in a second Jerald!"

Oh yeah and Grell and I decided to have kids! We have two kids one girl and a boy. The boy's name is Jerald and the girl's name is Beatrice. Jerald and Beatrice are both the same age three years old. They are very beautiful children and we love them very much.

"Oh hey babe can you make me a sandwich?"

"Sure! I don't see why not."

"Ok thanks I love you!"

"I love you too!"

You won't believe this but Ronny left his girlfriend for Will!!Is it just me or is that unbelievably crazy?! But I do have to admit that they are a cute couple... #Wonald for life. Hehehe...

But anyways, I wish of being with Grell Sutcliff the idiotic red head is completed. Thank the shinigami lord...

So I guess you can say I'm forever with the idiotic red head...

~~The end...~~

WOOT WOOT I BET Y'ALL ARE MAD AT ME FOR ENDING THIS BUT IT WAS VERY CHEESY IM SORRY... :( Plus I said it would be short anyways XD But my next book will be a Team Rocket fanfiction (Pokémon) and it's gonna be a bunch of Team Rocket one shots. I hope y'all will read it and enjoy it. :D Goodbye for now!!!