New Job

(Y/n)'s POV:

You got up at 9:00am thanks to your mother "(M/n)".You groggily got up and took a shower.After your shower you head down stairs.

~Le time skip thanks to my lazy butt ^-^

You went over to your mother and asked "What did you want mom?". " Oh (Y/n) I wanted you to get a job since your 18 now"said (M/n).You groaned while heading over to the kitchen table.You plopped onto one of the chairs while picking up a newspaper with loads of job adverts on it.You scanned the page until something caught your eye.You mumbled it while you were reading it.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria

Job Available
Needs New Nightguard
Pay:$120 per week

It was perfect!You got up off the chair and dialed the phone number.

???:Hello Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria,what could I do for you?
(Y/n):Hello I was wondering if the night guard shift was still available?
???:oh.....uh..yea it is heh...um....I'm going to go get the boss....hang on
*pause*
Mr.Fazbear:Hello this is the boss speaking.
(Y/n):Oh hello Sir I was wondering if I could have the night guard shift?
*another pause*
Mr.Fazbear:Oh uh....sure your hired...heh well I better get going.....be here tonight at 11:30,Your shifts starts from 12:00pm to 6:00am ok?
(Y/n):OK thank you
*hangs up*
"Hmm they seem worried and in a rush,ah sure" you thought in your head.
"It's a child's place what could go wrong?"You said to yourself