Golden Freddy

This is golden Freddy, but Imagine him older than Freddy, also make Freddy younger thanx 😘

(y/n)'s POV:
As I went home I went straight to bed, but something felt odd. There was an eerie silence and a chilly feeling around the house. I saw a note on my nightstand. I picked it up and it read :
To (y/n)
I might not be home for 2 weeks, there is money on the shelf in the kitchen for you
P.s love you
From mom
I placed the note back on the nightstand and looked at the darkest corner of my room. I felt as if something was watching me. I went downstairs and what in saw was shocking. I saw a note hanging from my sit room door saying:
Boo~

I was staring at the note for a while until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and accidentally slapped the person across the face."OWW"said the stranger. "omg sorry,  wait wish wish who the heck are you and what are you doing in my house"I said not one bit scared."oh how unmannerly oh me, the names Golden Freddy but you can call me Goldy"Goldy said with a grin."OK well im___"I said until I was interrupted by Goldy"I know who you are I've been watching you since you started your night shift"Goldy said staring at me"well that's not creepy at all" I said sarcastically, narrowing my eyes. Goldy just stared into my soul. "well Princess I've got things to be doing, ya know watching you an' stuff" he said with a shrug and with that said he was gone. I looked around curiously on how he just vanished. I just shrugged and went to bed.

Goldy's POV:
I've been watching (y/n) for quiet a while. I watched her as she went downstairs. I quickly placed a note and vanished so I could scare her. She picked up the note and read it just as planned. As soon as she did that I appeared behind her and placed my hand on my shoulder. She jumped and slapped me across the face which actually hurt for a girl.to be honest with you,  I was shocked but yea I just ignored the pain. As I was closer to her I saw her true beauty. "No wonder Freddy likes her" I murmered as I left her there standing in shock. "well I'll be seeing her again eventually,  Goodnight (Y/n)"