Bad Encounter

(f/a) Favourite Animatronic

Y/n POV:

It was the soon time to go back to the pizzaria, what I didn't know was that I could've died that day. I got ready and put my uniform on. I quickly brushed my teeth, styled my hair and ate breakfast. I was a bit early so I waited for the pizzaria to close. I greeted the manager and then it was 12:00pm. The animatronics came by and we talked as if we knew eachother for years. When they went back to the stage, I spent time with (f/a). For some reason, my heart goes ninety when I'm with them. I blushed after I realized something. 'I'm not in love am i? Is it possible to love an animatronic?'. I shook my head and then (f/a) looked at me. "Are you ok (Y/n)" They said looking genuinely concerned. "Oh I'm fine, just thinking" I said, hiding my flushed cheek. (f/a) soon had to leave so I checked the time. It was 5:00am. An hour left.

I walked through the corridors, thinking about (f/a) and stumbled across a door I never noticed. "How come I never noticed this?" I murmered softly to myself. I opened the door. There I saw a disturbing bunny that looked like it saw better days. I stepped backwards, to head out of the room, but then it latched on my arm with a firm grip. It stared into my soul with its cold, lifeless eyes. It started to get up while glitching slightly. "Heh heh, you must be the new security guard. I don't think we met" It said with an eery grin. "I'm Springtrap, but you won't remember because it's not like you'll live to see another day anyway, heh" Its voice was scratchy and glitchy. My eyes widen when they see the bloody knife beside the heartless bunny. I attempt to rip my arm out of its grip but to no avail. "Trying to escape are we" It said with a disturbing laugh. It raised the knife above me and I squeezed my eyes shut, but the pain never came. I looked up to see (f/a) holding Springtrap's arm with the deadliest glare on their face. "How dare you, H̸͟͞O̸͟͞W̸͟͞ D̸͟͞A̸͟͞R̸͟͞E̸͟͞ Y̸͟͞O̸͟͞U̸͟͞!!!" They said, their eyes were black with a white pupil. They ripped the knife out of Springtrap's grasp and flung it down the hall with inhuman strength. They shoved Springtrap and he fell down the stairs in the room. They grabbed my hand gently and led my out of the room. They locked up the door and took me to the stage. "Guys, we have a problem" They said with an expression full of anger and pain. The first thought in their mind being 'If I wasn't there, then would (Y/n) be no more?'

_______________________________________________________________
Hey guys, it's been a long time. I haven't updated in ages. Stress, work and mysterious disappearances are currently going on. I kind of lost interest in FNaF and into Yu-gi-oh and Creepypasta. I'm going to finish this book off with different endings and then I might make a Creepypasta or Yu-gi-oh book if I can get to it. What do you think?~ՏϲɑɾӀҽԵԵ