The upgrade

(Y/n)'s POV:

I woke up the next morning to feel that odd sensation. I looked around seeing no one. I got up and went to have a bath. I turned on the water as I went downstairs to make something. I made (F/F)fav food) while waiting for the water. As I finished I put the plate/bowl into the sink and headed upstairs. I felt the sensation again as soon as I set foot in my bedroom. "h-hello? " I said quite disturbed.no reply. I shrugged off the feeling as I went for my bath.

__________________тιмє ѕкιρ____________________
After bath:
As I got out, I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair(put makeup on as well if you want). I threw on my uniform as I grabbed my keys and went out the door. I locked the door and headed to my car, but I felt odd. As if someone or something was in my car. I d fixed to t me the risk and went into my car. I looked at the mirror to see a boy around my age sitting there patiently."umm......who are you? " I asked slightly confused. "I'm golden Freddy but call me Goldie"Goldie said. I started my car and looked back again to see that Goldie was gone. "ok then that's not weird at all"I murmered to myself.

As I parked in front of the pizzeria I noticed that it was bigger and a lot more crowded. I headed in confused as to why. The manager approached me as i walked around in. "ah why hello (y/n),  your here early" He said with a kind smile. "oh I'm early? " I said remembering my alarm saying 11:30pm. "yes your very early in fact". I looked at the clock above the door to see it was only 4:00pm. "oh I'm sorry I thought it was 11:30pm"I said baffled. "hey it's no problem, you can stay if you want.i agreed and walked but remembered the question I needed to ask. "oh wait Sir? "I said walking back over. "yes what's wrong?" he said. "I forgot to ask, why does the pizzeria look bigger?"I said. "oh we upgraded it and we also got new animatronics!"He said looking quite happy."do you still have the other ones"I said slightly worried."oh yes of course, there in the parts & service room. Also this is a warning be careful bc they can move too as well as the new ones"he said, frowning."hey I'll be OK, don't worry"I said smiling slightly."well I got to go fill in some papers, I'll see you around"he said, going to his office. I decided to wonder around the new building. I went to see the new animatronics. As I looked at them they stopped looking in different directions and just stared at me."it's like their staring into my soul"I murmered to myself while walking away. As I walked away their eyes would follow. Eventually I was out of sight. I saw a metal door with Parts&service on it. I opened it enough to see what's inside. I saw a microphone on the ground glistening in the minimum amount of light that was coming from the door where I was standing. I heard footsteps so I quickly ran into the room and peeked through a small gap in the door.

There was a man in all purple walking by, but then he stopped and looked my way. He looked away and headed in another direction. As I was about to leave I felt something grip my arm. I looked down to see a metallic hand on my arm. I saw a whirr of light and heard movement in the room. I looked at the hand to where it lead. I saw two red dots for eyes. "h-hello? "I whispered a bit scared. I heard a glitchy voice come from the figure in front of me. "(y-y/n)?" "w-who is there? "I asked nervously. Then I heard a deeper voice coming from the opposite side of the room,  "i-its us (y-y/n),
_______________________________________________________________
Cliff hanger
ՏϲɑɾӀҽԵԵ here, I made a longer chapter since I haven't updated in a long while. Sorry 🙇 I was extremely busy with studying and Christmas tests that I didn't have time to write