Chapter One

So, for starters, this is mostly an original idea that I've had for a while. I had help with really pulling it out and getting some of the rough edges worked out. It might still be a little rough in some parts.
Almost, DISCLAIMER- I do not own any of the characters in the Harry Potter world. The only character that is my own is Harry's sister, and maybe a couple of students I make up.

July 31st, 1980 sometime after the birth of Harry J. Potter....

James and Lily potter were an extremely happy couple. They had just welcomed their son Harry into the world, having yet to know of the unfortunate events to come in the future. James sat next to Lily's bed in Mungos Hospital, watching her hold their little bundle, with his messy mop of black hair, as he slept in her arms. He had bright emerald green eyes, the same as his mothers; and neither parent could be happier.

"I'm so proud of you Lils." James told her in a quiet voice as to not wake Harry. Lily smiled at him. "Take him James. I need to sleep." She told him quietly letting James take the small bundle of baby and blankets from her arms and get up to sit on the couch in the room so he didn't disturb Lily. "Love you." He told her as he got up. "Love you too James...." Lily said trailing off with a yawn, as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, while James settled himself on the couch with Harry asleep in his arms. And James couldn't be happier. This was by far one of the best days of his life. Besides the time when Lily agreed to go out with him, when she agreed to marry him, and their wedding day.

August 15th, 1981, around 5 O'Clock in the evening....

Just a little bit over a year later, James and Lily welcomed their second child to the world. A little girl with a small mop of red hair and hazel eyes. Lily couldn't have been more excited at the appearance. She loved the fact that she had a mini her, but with her husbands eyes. James was trying to keep a very hyper 1 year old Harry calm as they sat in yet another hospital room. Their were Aurors outside the door, along with his and Lily's friends in the room to make sure no one who wanted to cause harm to the couple could enter.

And very few people were even allowed in, after all, the potters were supposed to be in hiding after they had found out that Voldemort had targeted their Harry after hearing about the prophecy that predicted his downfall. "Come on Harry. Stay still. You'll wake your sister and your mother will not be very happy." James said looking over at a sleeping Lily and a very quiet Remus holding the small infant girl. Sirius was next to Remus, staring down at the little girl with adoring eyes. And even though she wasn't his goddaughter, he still loved her like he did Harry.

James sighed, pulling his wand from Harry's grasp once again, as the one year old tried to play with it. He waved his wand, colorful bubbles and smoke coming from the tip of his wand, distracting Harry enough for him to be quiet and stay still, well as still as you can be when trying to catch bubbles and smoke. James took the moment to sit down with Harry in his lap as Remus and Sirius came over to join him, Remus still holding James and Lily's daughter, Emma.

James and Lily had been arguing over a names for days before Emma was born. James had wanted to name the baby, if a boy Raymond, while Lily wanted Taylor. If it was a girl, Lily had suggested Julia, and James had suggested Alex, short for Alexandira. They didn't come to an agreement until James brought up the name of a girl he knew when he was young, her name was Emily, but he always called her Ems. She came from a Wizarding family, but was killed by a muggle car when the two were nine. Lily had suggested Emma, instead of Emily, just to change it a bit, and James had agreed to it.

October 31st, 1982.....

Just a couple months and a year since Emma was born, Lily and James were living with their two children. An over hyper two year old boy, who was running around the house and wearing his parents out. His favorite words being No, Muma, Dada and Pafoo. His first word however had been Mooy. Lily had been disappointed, but did find the way he said Moony funny. Remus wasn't sure how he liked it, because not only did Harry call him it(which he didn't mind that), it was that Sirius and occasionally James, would tease him about it saying that it should be his new nickname.