Chapter 96 - Shoes Required

"Will you forgive me?" Bam asked gently. Even if she wanted to, which she didn't, October couldn't stay mad at him after that confession. She linked her arms behind his neck and drew him closer. "Yes, I forgive you." He brought his mouth over hers and kissed her sweetly before it became heated.  He coiled his tongue into her mouth. He broke away before he lost his self-control. "I ordered dinner." He whispered, still nuzzling against the side of her neck. October hummed against him.
"Are you hungry?" She asked. Bam let out a deep chuckle and shook his head. "Come on." She encouraged as she slid off his lap to her feet and held her hands out for him to take.
"On one condition." He stated, not moving from the chair. October quirked an eyebrow. "I didn't get to see you in that dress for very long. Will you put it back on?"
October wrinkled her nose in a way Bam thought was infinitely cute. "My bra and panties are still in the bathroom so..."
Bam grinned wolfishly at her. "I don't mind. Please, will you put it on for me?" October ducked her head as her cheeks turned the same hue as the dress on the duvet. She stepped over to the bed and boldly dropped her bathrobe to the floor. October smiled as his hungry eyes raked over her naked body. She pulled the frock over her head and fastened the zipper up the side. "And the shoes." he requested huskily. His voice was thick with desire.  She slipped on her gold-hued high heels and stood before him expectantly. He said nothing as he watched her carefully, taking in every curve, every line, every perfect imperfection. After a long silence October began to fidget uncomfortably under his scrutinizing stare. "Do you want to eat?"
"Yes, please." Bam growled as he advanced toward her across the room. His eyes had darkened to almost black. October let out a small gasp of surprise right before Bam captured her mouth in a possessive kiss, crushing her against his hard body with bruising force. His tongue demanded entrance and she yielded willingly. He kissed her roughly, savagely, tangling his tongue with hers. His hands pulled at her body, moulding her closer to him but never close enough for his liking. His fingers dove into her hair, pulling, tugging. Without breaking his mouth away, he moved them both until October felt her back come in contact with the wall behind her. Bam pressed his body even closer, claiming her with his lips and teeth and tongue. His hands were everywhere, touching, teasing, caressing. When his finger tips bit into the flesh of her thighs, October moaned softly. Bam moved his thigh between her knees and pressed upwards against her core. He tore his mouth away drawing in several ragged breaths. October opened her whiskey eyes and looked at him questioningly. "You are more beautiful than I deserve." He whispered hoarsely. "I will never let you go." He ducked his head to lick and suck on the side of her neck while his fingers caressed up her naked thighs and then in between. "Bam!" October offered up his name like a prayer. He pulled away from her body to look at her face. October didn't miss the gleam in his eye as he lowered himself down to his knees. She felt him curl his right hand around her left calf and prop her leg up over his shoulder. Her mouth fell open silently as he closed his eyes and tasted her centre.
Her flavour was warm honey and spice on his tongue. He drank her in with an unquenchable thirst. She threw her arms out to her sides, fingers splayed grasping at the flat walls for purchase but she found nothing. Her breath came in short pants. She rocked her hips in synchronicity with his tongue. She fisted her hands in his hair and tugged, gasping, clawing, writhing, seeking to be released from her sweet torture yet begging him to never stop. Bam moaned and increased the pressure on her most delicate nerves. He felt her insides quiver all around his mouth until she could no longer form coherent thoughts. She let out a strangled cry as she shattered around him. Bam gripped her hips firmly and held her steady against the wall while she rode out the wave of pleasure. When he felt her body begin to go limp, he stood up on his feet and lifted her into his arms.
She smiled lazily and watched through half opened eyes as he set her back on her feet. Confusion clouded her expression momentarily before he gently guided her body to lean over the back of the love seat and suddenly she understood what he wanted. She wiggled her pert derrière in anticipation when she heard his zipper go down and his pants and underwear drop to the floor. He circled his palms on her smooth thighs and pushed her dress up until the lace was bunched around her waist. He paused at her entrance briefly, seeking permission. "Is this okay, baby?" His voice gravelly and tinged with lust. She murmured her approval and reached behind her to circle one hand around his wrist in reassurance. He buried himself deep inside her with one rough thrust. October cried out in surprise as her shoes nearly left the floor. She felt the pleasant stretch inside her and pushed herself back on her elbows to meet his every movement. Bam pulled her hard against him by her forearms, then left a trail of caresses down her shoulder blades to splay both his hands across the expanse of her back. He leaned over her and whispered wet in her ear. "That's it, baby." He bit down on the back of her neck, first marking her with his teeth then soothing it over with his warm tongue. Over and over he drove himself into her silken sheath, until he felt her come undone again. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his cheek to her back while she mewled like a newborn kitten.
Again, Bam picked her up and carried her across the room. This time he set her down at the end of the bed. He stood in front of her and began to unfasten the front of his shirt. "Let me." October offered and deftly unhooked the rest of the buttons on his top. She impatiently pushed the fabric over his shoulders to drop to the floor behind him. She moved both her hands up his chest and paused as she felt his pebbled nipples under her palms. She flicked her gaze up to see his eyes flutter shut at her delicate touch on his skin. He groaned when her hot, wet mouth found his chest. Using her teeth she marked him in the same way he had marked her, then licked it better with her tongue and blew gently across his tanned skin. She heard his sharp intake of breath and smiled to herself knowing that he was close to losing his  control. She gripped the hem of her dress and spoke quietly. "Can I take this off now?" She asked. He nodded. She pulled the dress over her head and started to slip out of her heels. "No," he said sharply, then winked at her when she looked up at him. "Leave the shoes on." October hesitated a moment and then simpered. He lowered them both down to the bed. October propped herself up on her elbows and moved further up the mattress. Bam pursued her like a predator and his prey, kneeling at the end of the bed then crawling on hands and knees between her open legs. He captured one breast with his mouth and swirled his tongue around her nipple until it hardened and puckered tight. He gave the same attention to the other, laving her pink rosebud until it stood erect. He stretched his body above hers, once again thrusting his tongue inside her mouth. He joined their bodies as he deepened his kisses, licking and sucking her tongue and biting at her lips. October spread her thighs wider and brought her ankles up to lock together behind Bam's back. No words passed between them, just the sound of skin meeting skin in their delicate dance of lovemaking. She cried out and arched her back, pressing her breasts into his chest and giving him deeper access inside her body. She toppled over the edge of ecstasy a third time. He felt her body go rigid and the heels of her stilettos dig into his backside. After a few short, disjointed thrusts, Bam fell over the same edge with her, whispering unintelligible offerings of love in her ear as they crashed down through the heavens together. He collapsed bonelessly on top of her, nestled between her pale thighs with her arms draped over his back.
After a while, their bodies cooled. Bam lifted his body and pulled away from October. She whimpered at the loss of his body heat. He brushed his mouth across hers. "Sorry, baby. Nature calls." October stretched languidly and let out a yelp when Bam's hand smacked her bottom as he left the room. October hummed to herself as he moved about in the bathroom, taking care of his body's needs. He emerged moments later wearing only a pair of short black boxer briefs.
He tossed October's pink lace panties upon the bed and dropped onto the mattress beside her. October stretched the silky garment over her high heels and lifted her hips to pull them on completely. "I'll be right back." She purred and crossed the room to pick up her discarded robe. "Hey," he called after her softly. He cocked his head to the side. "No robe. Leave on the shoes."
October giggled and skittered into the bathroom to clean herself up from their amorous activities. When she came out, Bam was lounging on the bed looking quite pleased. "Are you hungry?" She asked him. Bam grunted. "Damn, woman. Why do you ask such loaded questions?"
October batted her eyelashes coquettishly. "Mr. Brown, I assure you I meant no double entendre."
Bam tilted his head back and laughed loudly. "Yes, I'm hungry. Bring it here so we can share on the bed."
October lifted the cloche at the table to reveal an array of cold antipasto, fruit, assorted crackers and breads, and several kinds of cheeses. She carefully piled her selections onto a plate and carried it over to the bed. Bam propped up the pillows and leaned back. October took her place stretched out at his side and balanced the plate on his lap. "Looks delicious." He murmured. October picked an olive off the plate and held it up to his lips. He took it his mouth, then nipped at her fingertips with his teeth eliciting shrieks of delight from his wife. "I was talking about you." He corrected, making her giggle all the more. They fed each other between kisses and caresses as they remained oblivious to any other part of the world around them. In that moment there was only Bam and October.

-------

Hello Lovelies,

A few housekeeping notes;

1) If you want to see the gorgeous pink frock October is sporting in these past three chapters (on and off!) check it out at the top of Chapter 94.

2) I got my very first piece of fan mail in the post last week!!!! Eeeeeeh! I squealed! You can check out the coolest fridge magnet at the top Chapter 95. Thank you to my superfan - you know who you are!

3) This story has hit 22,000 reads! I'm totally shakin' my booty right now. Be afraid - it's a big booty! Thank you for all your votes and comments!

XOX -PC