Bonus Chapter 97.1 - Lavender

Hello My Pretties!

I'm not willing to admit how much I missed writing about these two! Who is with me?
_______________

October entered the bathroom and turned the water on. Bam came in a moment later and wrapped his arms around her from behind.
"Did you talk to your brother?"
"Yes." She replied as she pinned up her hair.
"What did he say?"
October laughed softly. "He said everything is fine and that I should stop worrying." She selected a bottle off the shelf and poured it into the tub. The scent of lavender filled Bam's senses.
"I thought you were taking a shower." He murmured into her ear. October sighed and laced her fingers through his. "I was going to but I can take a shower anytime, even in Browntown. But while Browntown may have several new amenities, a deep, jacuzzi tub is not one of them. Might as well get our value out of this hotel room and use it one more time."
"I like the way you think, Mrs. Brown." Bam replied. "Shall I join you?"
"Oh, most certainly, Mr. Brown. I wouldn't want to get lonely." She nipped playfully at his chin. Bam chuckled.
He hooked his thumbs in the top of her panties and slid them down her legs. "Then you won't be needing these." He stated. He turned away from her to get into the tub, sighing as his body sank into the hot water. He reached out for October, who placed both her hands in his. He loved that she accepted his help even when she didn't need it. She stepped into the foamy bubbles and lowered herself into the water until the bubbles covered her collarbones. Underneath the surface, Bam circled his hands around her trim waist and pulled her into his lap. "Note to self; we need a jacuzzi tub in Browntown."
October giggled. "We could just use the beach." She reminded.
Bam shook his head and nuzzled his nose underneath her chin. "Not enough privacy and it's way too cold."
"Oh, yes." October moved closer to press herself against Bam's chest. "We need lots of privacy." She wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "At least until you've had enough of me." She straddled his hips and lowered her body over his. He sucked in a breath as she sheathed him. "I will never get enough of you." He replied breathily as she wiggled her hips down further into his lap. He softly kneaded both breasts in his palms while covering her chest with kisses. He suckled at one nipple and then the other while October set the pace of their lovemaking. The water in the tub gently sloshed against the porcelain, sending lavender scented bubbles over edge.
October's breathing quickened. "Nor will I ever get enough of you."
As her whiskey hazel depths melted into his endless blues, he thought about everything that they had been through, together and apart, in the past twenty four hours, in the past year, in their entire lives, all culminating in this one perfect moment, he knew that there was nothing he would ever do without this woman by his side. Whatever trials and tribulations were to come down the road, they would face them together.
October held him closer and bent to whisper in his ear. "Baby, I'm close."
Bam pressed his palm across the small of her back and pushed himself further inside her. "Then come for me." He quickened their pace. October threw her head back and gasped his name. He felt her slick walls tighten around him, which took the last of his control. Bam tightened his arms around her body and sank his teeth into her shoulder as he pulsed inside her. October caressed her fingers through Bam's silvered curls and kissed him hungrily, letting her tongue duel with his.
As they both returned from their cloud, October surveyed the damage to the tile floor. "We're gonna need more towels." She giggled, nodding at the bubbles that had escaped over the side of the tub.
He leaned his head back against the smooth edge of the tub.
"We are definitely getting one of these in Browntown!"